Arabella of Longview Independent Living - Longview, TX

Arabella of Longview Independent Living - Longview, TX has yet not published prices.

The Community For Mom

My mom is doing fine since she has become apart of the community.

Nice experience!

My loved one is liking it there so far! The staff are very nice and the facility is very clean and modern. My loved one also gets many opportunities to socialize with other residents. So far, we have no complaints!

We toured this community for the care for my mom. The staff was very caring and able to answer the questions we had. This community is clean and the menu is appealing. We did like that they offer activities for the residents that want to participate. We would recommend that family tour this community for the option of care for a loved one.

No complaints here!

My mother's time at Arabella has been wonderful! The facility is very well maintained and the staff is very friendly and they do what they can to care for my mother. The meals are great and my mother gets plenty opportunities to participate in activities. I have no complaints about this facility!

Mom's great Care

This is an outstanding community and we are happy that the staff is really good to my mom. She is always pleased with the meals that are served. The activities are very helpful and she is happy to be able to participate. The community feels new and we are happy to recommend this community to other families for good care and value for a loved one.

Awesome

Great staff. Super friendly. Wonderful facility.

Very Happy

My husband and I have lived here since April 2016 and we LOVE it! Lots for the money! New apartment in various sizes with choices of services. We feel safe, secure and comfortable.