Atria Willow Park

I toured Atria while looking at a place for my husband and me. I did really like the community, and we felt very comfortable there. However, I felt that the apartments were too small. We were hoping for something more spacious that what they had available there.

We are happy here

My wife and I are happy here the community is clean they come weekly and do laundry for us also. The staff is extremely nice and wonderful people they call you by your name. The food tastes wonderful but the only thing is the portion of food is way to large. The activities are nice like bus rides and bingo. They have a bus to take you to doctors too. They have atriums through the whole building, they have a fountain there and people walk their dogs out there.

Facility was more modern but small rooms Friendly Tour

This facility was very nice. I toured this community for with my mother and step dad. We had a nice tour, and everyone was kind. The community looked nice, the rooms were small and from what I saw everything appeared to be well-kept. The staff was friendly, and helpful. Everyone treated us very well, and my questions were answered. It was a good experience, and my tour went well. It was more expensive and the rooms were small. The food was excellent!

A tour for care and options

We toured this community for care. We liked the staff and the environment. The menu looked appealing. This is a clean community,. My mom wanted small size separate room. This community does have a lot to offer. We would recommend that families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Exceptional staff!

The management was exceptional and the staff care was very good. The dining experience for my loved one was also impressive. The executive director and his staff were very professional and kind; the experience had just been outstanding! They had even let my loved one stay on a trial basis before committing to her stay!

Very good. Nice facility. Really like all the activities they offer.

Comfort for mom!

My mother is doing okay since her move in, She is requiring a lot more help and so far, they are able to give it to her. I am pleased and I would recommend them to anyone looking.

Still Getting Adjusted, but Overall I'am Pleased

I'am still getting adjusted to this community. Overall it is a very nice place. Everybody has been very kind and helpful. There are activities offered, but I would say there needs to be more of a variety to choose from. The food for the most part is good, they do a have a nice healthy to selection to choose from. It has been a very nice experience for me here. I have already recommended this community to some of my friends.

We Were Promised Great Food

My mom complains about the meals she eats. She believes they serve too many processed food and know that they use egg beater for the eggs. We were promised great food when moving in. However, it is a lovely facility and it has a good feel to it. Her room is nice and everything seems to be fine.

Kate Vance

Thanks for being a part of the Atria family and for taking the time to let us know about your experience. I'll be sure to share this with our chef so that he can discuss your mom's dining preferences with her. If you'd like to let me know anything else, I invite you to email me at [removed].

I was pleasantly surprised by the good food at this community!!

This community is a good place as it offers both independent and assisted living. The staff are very accommodating, kind, polite, helpful and forthcoming with ideas. Mom is still adjusting to living here but she has started to participate in some of the activities offered. This is a well taken care of community and it gets our recommendation.

We Like The Community For Mom

I would definitely recommend this place because they are doing their best for my mom. She is able to get her meal delivered to her room and she likes the food. My mom get room cleaning for bed and clothes changes, take the trash out, and clean fridge. The community is also kept clean, no lingering odors.

Respite care

I don't think there is good communication between staff and director. My mom was in your care for one week, not only could she not get into bed, called for assistance on her first night, one resident came to the room, said he couldn't do anything, no one to ask. Nurse looked at her legs told her to keep them elevated, but never came back to recheck to see if the swelling had reduced The whole reason we asked for assisted living was because of her poor mobility, Due to the swelling which has subsided, her mobility is even worse now. When she was released, on Sunday morning there was no director to tell about care, the main chef and the front desk released her to go.
I think there needs to be a checks and balances system, there is no communication between staff.

Katy Miller

Thanks for reaching out to share your concerns with me. We depend on this type of feedback to continually drive improvements to our services. Each of our communities undergoes a detailed quality enhancement review at least once a year to assess a number of performance categories, including care. However, it seems our efforts have fallen short of your expectations, and I’m very sorry to hear that. Would you mind connecting with me at [removed]? That way I can learn more and share this information with those who are in the best position to address these concerns.

A Wonderful Community

This is truly a wonderful community and we are really pleased. This community is great and it looks amazing and very clean. The staff here is wonderful and very helpful, there is always someone there to help. They offer many activities for the residents through out the week. The food here is amazing, my father loves the meals. This has been a good experience and I would recommend this community.

A Kind Staff

My wife and I are doing very well here at Atria Willow Park. We really like it. The community is nice and clean, and they have housekeeping that comes and cleans for us. The staff has been helpful and kind, they are very sweet people. The food is great and we enjoy our meals. It is a very nice community, and I would recommend it to anybody looking into senior living.

Thumb's Up!

Atria is the best I wished we had known about them sooner we could have saved a lot of time in our search!

Fabulous

Fabulous place. Grand Piano in the common sitting area. Just warm and rich and cozy. The staff is just marvelous and everything is just wonderful. we are very happy

I Like Everything Except The Food

I really do like everything about the Atria Willow Park facility. Everything except for the food that is. I do think that the food they serve could definitely be improved, but that is about the only thing.

Katy Miller

Thanks for your valuable feedback – I’ll be sure to share it with the community’s culinary team. I would also encourage you to speak directly with your Executive Director, or you can reach me directly at [removed].

Katy Miller

Thanks for your valuable feedback. If you ever would like to share more, I invite you to share with me directly at [removed].

mostly good

My father is a difficult person, and they have been very understanding for the most part, though there were a couple of exceptions. The aid that worked with him on a daily basis was great, but there were some others (once it went up the chain) that were not as good.

I would say that if your parent is easy to live with then this place is probably going to be great for them.

We are so happy. It's been wonderful.

We are so happy. It's been wonderful. They have just been so helpful and made it so easy. They didn't overdo it, they helped him, but didn't make him feel helpless. The people have been so friendly, and sincere. They have meals and housekeeping, and so many good activities.

grandmother really likes it

Atria Willow Park has plenty of activities. What I would like to see is the staff make more of an effort at getting the residents involved in those activities. A lot of them don't want to and need a little encouraging. My grandmother really likes it at this facility overall.

A Wonderful Facility

I think they are doing a great job. He really enjoys all the activities. They made it very easy for us to get my dad in. The food is great, he really likes that too. He made a request and the chef accommodated him, so that was good. The sale representatives still follow up and stay in touch with him, so extremely friendly. The overall experience has been very good. The grounds are kept very, very nice.

Nice place

Overall I think they do a good job at Atria Willow Park. The facility is well kept and clean, and all of the staff I have met seem friendly and professional. We are entirely satisfied with them!

Overall, I think Atria will work out well.

Overall, Atria Willow Park is a good place. The current residents seem to be happy and have good things to say about Atria. The food is adequate. There are multiple activities with many of the residents participating. The apartments are small with only one small window located in the bedroom to give sunlight. For those apartments around the atrium (all the way up to the third floor), there is a noise factor coming from the many activities that take place in the atrium, i.e., happy hour/music, bingo, exercise.

Kate Vance

Thanks for your review of Atria Willow Park. Feedback from our families is very valuable to us as it helps us improve the services we provide. If you’d like to share more with us about your experience, please reach out to us at [removed].

The Best thing that has ever happend to our family

The Atria Willow Park is absolutely fabulous. The facility is very clean and Spotless. This is the Best thing that has ever happened to our family. This is a very, very nice community. I would rate it 5+ stars.

Everybody was friendly and helpful

Everybody was friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. Nothing was lacking. The meals are very good. The facility is very clean. The Atria Willow Park is a very nice community. It was a positive experience.

Feeling like family at Atria Willow Park!

While helping my 91 year old father make a transition to independent living in this new community, we couldn't be more pleased. The staff, administrators and residents have already set the groundwork for feeling like a family. Atria provides a variety of activities that meet all your needs. You can choose to participate in all of over 200 choices or just a few depending on your interests. Be prepared to stay as busy as you like and make new friends. Their ambassador program pairs you immediately with a knowledgeable resident that instantly makes you feel welcome and safe. We highly recommend Atria at Willow Park.

food is excellent

They are adequately staffed to take care of the residents, and for the cost it was very good value.The food is excellent and there is always a choice of entrees or simply sandwiches if you prefer. Plenty of activities from movies to Bingo to jigsaw puzzles.

Living the Life

I love it here. The residents are friendly and welcoming. The staff are quick to learn your name and greet everyone with smiles and great attitudes. I felt at home right away. The food is excellent and there is always a choice of entrees or simply sandwiches if you prefer. Plenty of activities from movies to Bingo to jigsaw puzzles. A beautiful park to walk around in with an area to cook out with friends or family. The rooms are very quiet and comfortable. They are pet friendly and have a special fenced park to let your dogs roam unleashed. I am living a luxurious life and being spoiled by the wonderful people here.

Looked very nice!

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. I was very impressed by what I saw here! The staff were all very friendly, and the facility itself was well kept and clean. Definitely worth a look!

Peace of mind

I really am glad that I put my mom in this place. At first I was really worried about her but she is beginning to have fun and do things with other people which is so important. She is not alone any more.

It's big with more people and more things going on.

We used this for respite once. It was pretty nice, looking back. We have been a few other places, and this was nicer than we thought it was at first. It's big with more people and more things going on. There are lots of opportunities to socialize. The food isn't bad, and they keep it clean. We haven't had a chance to come back since, but are keeping them in mind for our next need.

It's going very well so far.

It's going very well so far. He is really happy there. The food is pretty good, and we don't have any major complaints. Overall I would say I would give them a four so far. We are pretty happy with it.

great experience

There are more activities and better care here at Atria Willow Park than at other places we have had experience with. The assign an ambassador to newcomers to help them get acclimated and know what to expect and where to go for things. They have great 24 hour security, so we know that mom is very safe there. Overall they have really just been fantastic. The chef is excellent, and will prepare any meal for you any time you want it, providing really good quality food. It's just been a really great experience.

They are outstanding!

They are outstanding! It's very clean, and everyone is really friendly. There is one person at the front desk that could stand to use some help dealing with people, but everyone is nice. They are very attentive and responsive to us. They have lots of good activities. While not every single meal is on target, for the most part it's good, and they have lots of fresh fruits and vegetable, and lots of variety. They really are a great place, and we are happy with them.

I'm really enjoying Atria Willow Park...

I'm really enjoying Atria Willow Park. The place is beautiful. It has a homey feel to it, and makes for a comfortable atmosphere. The staff is very caring and friendly. They are prompt, and will do anything you ask of them. The food is really good. The chef goes above and beyond. Overall I'm satisfied with the services of Atria Willow Park.

Nice looking community

We looked into this community when we were searching for care options for a loved one. This place seemed very nice, and all of the staff the we spoke with seemed very friendly and helpful! Unfortunately the price was too high for this to be an option for us.

I have been very impressed with the s...

I have been very impressed with the staff at Atria Willow Bend they all have been so helpful and kind to my parents. They have bent over backwards to make my parents transition from their home to independent living as easy as possible. The facility is so much more than I could have imagined. They truly want make their stay pleasant and enjoyable. We are all blessed to have found Atria Willow Bend.

Wonderful place!

We have been so pleased with Atria Willow Park, we love it! The staff have just been outstanding. They're incredibly friendly and professional, and they know all of the residents and even their family members by name! And the residents themselves were a big draw, everyone is so lively and friendly, it's a great atmosphere. The facility itself is clean and well kept, and the services and amenities they provide are all excellent.

I have found Atria Willow Park to b...

I have found Atria Willow Park to be a wonderful facility for those who simply need assistance in their daily living.

Nice place

Mom and I looked at every assisted living facility in Tyler. Atria Willow Park has a bright clean environment with reasonably large apartments. The design around a central atrium is easy to navigate and much better than the LONG hallways that all look the same. The staff is accessible and pleasant. There are organized activities and other residents have been friendly. Mom is not crazy about the food, but they are cooking for many people and try to serve things that a majority like and will eat.

We were very pleased.

We were very pleased. They were very clean and very friendly. This was a comp visit, so he was only there for a three day trial. They had pretty good variety of activities, and the food was pretty good. I believe he enjoyed every meal there. We felt like they were better than everyone else we looked at, just a step above the rest, that's why we chose to do our visit here.

Affordable, and clean!

We are so happy with Atria! We had a bit of a rough start, just because things happen, but they are working with us and accomodating to our needs. The whole place is wonderful and the value is great! Practically speaking, our loved one could afford this place. We also looked at some other options, and they were not what we were looking for at all. This place is friendly and warm and the environment is clean. We feel comfortable with our loved one here!

They are really good.

They are really good. They could use more parking. The food here is better than the last place she was. We haven't had to use the call bell yet so we can't really judge response time yet. The dining staff and the housekeeping staff do a good job.

Love the skill level and friendliness of the staff.

They have so many activities he complains that there isn't enough time to get from one activity to the next because they keep him so busy, he just doesn't have time to do everything he wants to! It frustrated me that they seemed to want to increase the care level based on events during the adjustment period. He loves the food, the food is fabulous, it's one of the reasons I chose them. They have a limited menu for meals and an all day menu, and a little deli and coffee bar open all day. The friendliness and the skill level of the staff were the other reasons we chose the community.

Very friendly caring staff

This is a very nice place! The staff are incredibly caring and compassionate, I'd give them 6 out of 5 if I could. They're very personally involved with all the residents, and really get to know everyone as an individual. They learn everyone's personal needs, and likes and dislikes, and really make them like a member of the family.

Didn't have a room for him

It was okay, but they told us that they would have a 99% chance they'd have a palce for him when he was ready to move but when the time came they didn't have one. They thought he might be a risk of wandering and, just one mans opinion, they didn't have a place that would be good for him so by mutual agreement we both backed out. It didn't matter to me where he was just as long as he was happy there, but i would have been fine with him here. Apparently it's a large corporation so we found a local company that had a local touch instead of the corporate attitude.

LaDawn K.

Thank you for your review and I’m very sorry that we did not have a suitable apartment available for your family member. The safety of our residents is of utmost importance to us, and any risk of wandering is considered when determining whether or not we can accept someone into our community. I’m glad that you were able to find a community to suit your family’s needs. If we can ever be of assistance to your family, please contact our community directly at [removed] or via email at [removed], and be sure to include the Atria community name in your subject line.

Happy Residents

It is very clean the staff does a good job keeping it clean and well maintained. The food here is excellent. They have lots of activities if the residents choose to participate. The staff worked very hard to try and make our loved one comfortable and welcomed. They assigned an "Ambassador" to help the new residents adjust to the community. They have been very understanding and they know how to work with the elderly. All the residents are smiling and relaxed it seems like they are happy.

Beautiful Community

It is a beautiful community. Our loved ones apartment has its own patio which is nice to just sit, relax and catch a breeze. They also have a community garden where they can relax and even help with it. We are pleased with Atria Willow Park and would recommend it to anyone.

Pluses and Minuses

My dad just moved in there on Saturday and at this point I don't feel I can give them a yay or nay yet. I can say that my dad likes the food and there are lots of activities. Everybody was putting they're best foot forward (because we were negotiating).

It's a pretty place - very attractive from the outside. The grounds are beautiful and the facility itself is very nice and clean. There is concierge. It's nice to have someone always at the front desk. This is supposed to be the leading assisted living in the area for activities.

This is a level A and one of the reasons we chose that is that they have a level B only four miles away so if he has to move to a level B i don't have to find another community and my community fee will apply to it.

The reuptation this place has in Tyler is that ehy nickle and dime you to death and we're starting to see that now. Also the business administrator is not calling my sister back.

LaDawn K.

I’m so glad to hear that your dad has enjoyed the activities and meals at our community. I understand that the issue your sister was experiencing was resolved earlier, but I wanted to check in with you to make sure everything is to your satisfaction and that your dad is still pleased with what we offer. If we can answer any questions, please contact us at [removed] and be sure to include the Atria community name in your subject line.

Bright & Light

My mom and I looked at four other places but she chose Atria Willow Park because of it's park like atmosphere. I would definitely recommend Atria Willow Park and already have to my friends.

I visited and was very pleased

I visited and was very pleased

Atria Willow Park is conveniently located in the heart of Tyler, minutes from popular restaurants and shopping areas. Residents enjoy a three-acre park with an outdoor kitchen, putting green, fountain and walking trail, and plenty of space for the concerts and other outdoor events. Transportation is provided daily to local destinations. The 24-hour staff at Atria Willow Park strives to exceed the expectations of every resident. For those requiring additional care, our assisted living option provides the perfect amount of discreet support to remain as independent as possible. Whether socializing during Happy Hour, relaxing in our beautiful indoor atrium, enjoying a fitness class from a Cooper Institute-certified instructor, savoring delicious cuisine in our restaurant, or enjoying our outdoor fire pit, Atria residents spend time doing what they love. Schedule a visit today to see more.