The Garrison Center - Lubbock, TX has yet not published prices.

Garrison is the worst...

Absolutely the worst facility in Lubbock. Filthy building and grounds. Unprofessional and uneducated staff could care less about your family member. Head nurse [name removed] is an abjectly evil woman.

Staff seems willing

My dad has been at Garrison for over a year. We have had a lot of issues. But the staff worked with us to get a lot of the issues solved. Still not what I want for my dad.
I am concern about the price listed on several of these sites and think they are misleading. We are on private pay and paying 2x's of what is listed. Someone needs to check on this and list the correct cost.

The therapy staff is part of the “bricks and mortar” of The Garrison Geriatric Education and Care Center, and our therapists take pride in the performance of the therapy department as well as the entire facility. We understand each patient has unique and special needs, so our in-house therapy program is completely customizable to meet them. This is a collaborative effort among our team members, who work with your physician to create a unique vision and treatment plan for you. We can even provide specialized equipment to aid in your treatment. We have a full-time in-house therapy team – not outside contractors or agencies – so our patients get to know their therapists, and vice-versa.