The Gables of North Logan - North Logan, UT

I Saw and Compared

I thought they representative was very upbeat, personable, and great when giving us the tour. However we kept returning to a different community.

Happy To Visit Weekly

My dad comes to here 3 days a week. He is happy and it
gives my mom a chance to do what she likes. My parents say very good things about The Gables of North Logan and I like what I see when I visit. They have exercise classes and a good library. He reads a lot from the library. I would recommend to those who are in need of a good facility.

Expensive pricing!!

I had a tour of this community for my mother and was not very impressed with it. The staff where friendly but the facility was very small and they did not have very many amenities for the residents. They where also very expensive which I thought was weird considering they did not have much to offer. It was just not the right place for my mother in the end decision.

Good enough for us!

The staff here has been great. The environment of this community is awesome. It has a great feeling and my loved one likes the homey feeling. It's not to big , but just the right size for my loved one. I really appreciate the pleasantness of the community. Sometimes they are bad about keeping me in the loop, but other than that they are great.

Comfort For Mom!!

My mother has been interacting with other residents during activities. I am happy that the staff encourages her to participate. The community is very clean. The meals are okay they could be a little better. It's a small community so my mother is able to receive that one on one attention she needs. I would recommend the community to friends and family.

When we put our parents in the center their needs varied from the greatest to the least. And they both have adjusted well and I feel like everything has been taken care of very professionally and with a lot of care and kindness. The Gables has such a homey feel. I think that's why my dad adjusted so well.

This place was incredible.

This place was incredible. I would give them the highest rating. They were really, really amazing. I had no issues at all with The Gables.