The Estates of Hyde Park - Chicago, IL

The Estates of Hyde Park - Chicago, IL has yet not published prices.

• Nurse Practitioners
  • Respiratory Therapist
  • IV/Infusion Therapies
  • Massage Therapy

Worst place EVER

This place is horrible don't ever send a love one here ..... HORRIBLE

Horrible place

Don't ever send your love one here EVER.... horrible place, rude,[Removed], no training & don't care about the seniors
Grandmother bed soar was as big as a fist,feeding tube infection ,forgetting to bathe for days,busted head with 8 stiches from falling & providing a bed without bed rails after asking for bed rails before moving her here.... I have had words with more then one of these young [Removed] girls ,my mother ,and other family members.... they lazy [Removed] here..... took them 5months before they realized they didn't do a care plan & proper paper work... I can keep going on but ima just tell u to PLEASE PASS THIS PLACE UP OR YOU WILL BE CALLING A LAWYER TAKING PICS EVERYDAY

Dad is doing good at The Estates!

The Estates of Hyde Park has a lot to offer and is a very pleasant community. They keep it clean and updated throughout. We are happy with the care that the staff are providing. The community offers a variety of activities for my dad to participate in. They offer a variety of meal options and it is fine. It lacks seasoning which is pretty common.

Pleased With My Move Here

Good experience so far. I do like it here, everybody have been very kind. The staff is very helpful and friendly. I do enjoy the activities. The food is fair, could use some improvements. They do keep the community neat and tidy. Overall I'am pleased with my choice to move here.

Neighborhood, Family Values, Therapy Services. The Estates of Hyde Park provides comprehensive services in an environment that ensures that individuals are able reach their highest practicable level. We believe that a relationship between the patient, physician, and family member are key to making our programs successful.