Not thrilled with the rehab care here

I was not thrilled with what I saw with the care here. I feel like they could have been much more thorough with the rehab they provided my Mom. It was not high quality, and there should have been more of it. Mom said a majority of the time she ended up sitting in her room. I will not take her here in the future.

On behalf of our team of caregivers and support staff, thank you for considering our healthcare center. We offer a full range of medical services to meet the individual needs of our residents, including short-term rehabilitative services and long-term skilled care. Working with the resident’s physician, our staff – including medical specialists, nurses, therapists, nutritionists, dietitians and social workers – establishes a comprehensive treatment plan intended to restore you or your loved one to the highest practicable potential. Our goal is to provide quality care in a comfortable, compassionate setting, demonstrating on a daily basis our guiding principle of providing Quality Through People.
The Eliot Healthcare Center accommodates 126 residents. We are centrally located between the Framingham and Natick campuses of the MetroWest Medical Center. All of our beds are certified by Medicare and Medicaid/Masshealth. In addition to striving to provide quality care and compassion to our post-acute and short-term rehabilitation patients, we also offer a dementia unit and traditional long-term care services.