The Delaney at South Shore - League City, TX

The Delaney at South Shore - League City, TX has yet not published prices.

• Memory Care Services
  • Cuisine prepared with seasonal, locally sourced ingredients
  • On-site physical therapy
  • 24 hour care

The Delaney - Good fit for really independent seniors

The Delaney bills itself as a fairly luxurious facility and it is. The food is not that good though and the menu is always the same with little variation. There is a very large turnover in the administration staff and we are having a hard time getting all of the things that we were promised delivered. It is a beautiful facility and everyone is very friendly and helpful. I wish that they were more persistent in encouraging my Dad to participate in activities.

I attended the open house and toured the facility. It is brand new and looks beautiful. My friends Mother lives there and she really enjoys it and thinks the food is fabulous. I would highly recommend this facility.

Sandy Pennington

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. Your feedback is very valuable to us as we work to provide the best resident and guest experience each and every day.

My sister took a tour with my mother and they decided this was the best fit for my mother. She is scheduled to move in on [date removed]

Sandy Pennington

We appreciate your taking time to provide your feedback. This feedback is encouraging as we work to provide an outstanding experience for our residents and guests every day.

This is a brand new community. Construction still going on so it was busy. Surprisingly not too noisy.
Need to compare pricing but is more expensive
Units are larger and the smallest two bedroom is probably going to be in high demand and difficult to get on the ground floor
When we look again at both of these need to spend more time looking at memory care. This place hires cnas as their helpers as opposed to just young people looking for a job
Need to evaluate and compare ratio of number of helpers to residents
This place seemed more likely to be able to take care of restricted diets

Luxurious Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care anticipated opening fall of 2017. Information center located at 2700 Marina Bay Drive Suite I League City Texas 77573