Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

Staff had open door policy

Unfortunately, my Father has passed away recently but I could not have asked for better care or for a better facility. Everyone here was super, super helpful. All of the staff had an open door policy. I could go into their office at any time and ask questions or just visit them. The food was excellent and if I wanted to, I could sit down with my dad and have a meal with him. I’ve met the chef and he was amazing and personable. I really enjoyed all of his meals. He served 3 meals a day and the portions were perfect. The facility itself was very clean. They had a very nice courtyard that had tables, chairs, and umbrellas for everyone to sit down at and read or have a drink. The whole place was always clean. I was thoroughly impressed. My dad’s room was clean as well. There was someone who came in once a week and cleaned it top to bottom. Every day they would have someone pick up the small messes and make the bed. The facility also offered a range of activities. They had bingo, church services, speakers come in, and they would take them on rides to go site see. I would recommend this community.

Respite Care Services

We used the respite care services this community offers and it was such a positive experience all around. Mom really enjoyed her stay here she made quite a few friends that she still keeps in contact with in fact I take her over regularly to visit them. She loved the staff they treated very well I had no concerns leaving her there. We were so impressed with the community that if we feel my mom needs to go into assisted living this community is on the top of our list.

Mom is loving it!!

My mom has recently made the move into this community and so far she is loving her new living environment. I think the staff are doling great job with how they are running things and I am comfortable with the care she has been receiving. She has said how much she is enjoying participating in some of the activities they offer as well as the tasty meals the chef provides. Overall it has been a pleasant experience and I would recommend it to anyone interested.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for the kind words! We work very hard to create the best environment possible for our residents! There is no greater honor than to be trusted with a very special member of your family.

I met with [Removed] in her office and she advised straight away that they are not a memory care facility and do not have the resources for a resident who needs as much help as my mother will need. She seemed somewhere between relieved and indifferent when I decided at that point not to waste her time taking a tour of the facility.

Megan Strothman

We are so sorry to hear this. Our top priority is our residents and making sure they receive the proper care. Although this facility does not offer memory care, there are many other Elmcroft Communities that do. If you are still looking please go to www.elmcroft.com to see the communities near you that offer memory care.

My sister has been here for almost 9 years. I would not think of her living anywhere else.
Everyone here always lifts a hand to help many show acts of kindness always.

Megan Strothman

Thanks for your kind words! We are so happy to have your sister as a resident! :)

Elmcroft has been my home for one year. I do miss being in my own home, but I feel that this is the best place I could be at this time.
1. I enjoy the association with others.
2. The activities
3. Good food
4. Very nice employees.

I think we live in a good community. [Removed] is a very good director. When she is around, we have a large group of people listening to her. [Removed] is very good at his job also, so is [Removed], you can see, like quite a few people. I like Elmcroft.

Megan Strothman

Hi Deloris! We are so happy to have you as our resident here at Elmcroft.

I love Elmcroft. The food is delicious.

This is perfect for me! Thanks!

Love this community! The staff truly cares about each individual residents. You can tell they love one another like family!
Elmcroft is the best!!

Megan Strothman

Great to hear! Glad that you had a positive experience. Thanks for reaching out.

[Removed] is great! Keep her Elmcroft is a nice and clean place. All the help is great.
My mother is well taken care all the things ya'll do for her is great. A+

Megan Strothman

Thank you for the kind review! There is no greater honor than to be trusted with a very special member of your family.

Its very clean and staff is friendly.

Very clean facility.
Very friendly personal.
Good food.
Very good activities director.

Welcoming staff, always willing to help with any resident. Activities are always going and entertaining.

My dad’s quality of life has improved dramatically since he has lived at Elmcroft. The staff is so engaging and helpful. Elmcroft has been a blessing to me and my entire family.

Megan Strothman

Residents here all always engaged in activities and games, always happy. Staff very pleasant and welcoming. One of the best places to go.

Clean, friendly environment great activities and wonderful staff.

Fantastic staff, warm environment! Always a joy to come visit.

This facility is so nice. I probably would like here if my family was new here but they live in Florida.

My mother-in-law feels good living here. Lots of fun activities and nice residents and great staff.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for the kind words, Ralph! We work very hard to create the best environment possible for our residents!

I like [Removed] HID because she is outgoing, fair, she has been work with us for 1 ½ and treats us like family and Elmcroft is very clean. And I really like living here, I would recommend it to anyone.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for your kind review, Mary! We are so happy you chose Elmcroft!

This place to live very clean building. Friendly and nice. Food is great.

The food is great.

Friendly staff – nice atmosphere.
Had 2 meals with my dad.
Broiled fish – wasn’t so good – Red lamb chops today – good.

I thank this is a great place to live. The staff are all kind to me.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for your kind words, Lydia! We are glad you chose Elmcroft.

The girls are great and really care about my mom.

The staff is friendly and attentive to the residents. The residents always have good thing to say about the directors, staff and food.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for the kind words! We are glad to hear you had a great experience.

I like it here at Elmcroft.

I think it is great living here. We have things to do. Sometimes they take us out, eat out if we have the money and want to go.

People that work here are fantastic, always smiling, willing to help who ever need something.
All residents seem happy.
Love all the activities for the residents.

Megan Strothman

My mom receives excellent care, always has activities. I feel good knowing my mom is safe 24/7 take medicine regularly.
Good food.
Always clean.
Very clean. Elmcroft really cared.

We like this community

My friend seems to be doing well since moving into Elmcroft. They do offer some daily activities, however he has not yet participated in any of them. He likes the food and the community is kept well taken care of. The staff seem to be helpful. I would recommend this community.

Mom's Care and Comfort

I like this community fo good care. The meals are excellent and the variety is wonderful. The community has a lot of nice activities that she is enjoying. It makes me happy to know that she is getting excellent care. We would recommend this community for the care of a loved one for a great value

Mom Likes It So Far

My mother made the move to this community for a better experience, compared to the one she was at. So far things are working out well, and I'am pleased with her move here. The community is nice, and clean. The staff is kind, and courteous. Everything is working out well for us at this community so far.

Great service. Real nice people.

I work as a contractor and the staff / cum members from the top on down and vs vsa are always welcoming and friendly, courteous and willing to assist or answer questions always.

Staff is amazing and always willing to help. Facility is always clean activities are offered residents love the trip and family nights given.

Very nice every day.

Mother has had a hard time with all of her health issues. The staff at Elmcroft have continued to try and encourage, love and serve her. I am so glad she is residing here now. I feel staff listen to concern and are responsive to any problem, and quick to replace it. I am thankful for all their devotion of this community.

The staff is so helpful and concerned for the residents. Efficient in their care and communicate well with outside sources and family members. The environment is clean and dining experiences are top of the line per residents and their family members.

My patient is very pleased here. As I walk halls other patients are happy and well cared for.

Visit the community daily, Monday through Saturday. Always enjoy the pleasantness of the atmosphere. Everyone always seen so nice. I walk in smiling, I leave smiling.

I have several patients that reside in the facility that I come and visit. The staff provides excellent care. Very friendly and knowledgeable.

This is as good as any that I have seen.
I would and have recommended it to friends.

My mom [removed] is treated like family. The staff is great. My favorites are [removed]. She gives 110 % all of the time. My mother and I love here and we think she is your shining star. Everyone is truly kind.

Best place for my mom to live.

I love this place! Everyone who works here is very nice and always helpful.

Caring Place

Nice establishment.
Very clean. The staff is very nice and caring not only to the residents, but to the families as well.

Actually I would have to say it is the staff that make this place. They go way over and above to be kind and considerate to the residents and the caregivers/families. I know it's a very hard job, but these people really do care.

Two small gripes:
1. Activities - Could be better. My Grandmother is borderline Dementia and physically very capable. Most activities were either well below her mental state or activity capabilities. Activities IMO need to be more thought through for the spectrum of residents in this facility.
2. Food - I was sold on this "fine cuisine" they serve... I can tell you I have eaten with my Grandmother several (10) times and the food... well it is hit and miss. Some days are very good, while others.... I ate the meal, but would never had done so if my Grandmother was not with me.

All in all, I will take my Grandmother back to this place when/if she must go back into assisted living. The level of compassion and caring makes the difference for me.

Very happy with the care my aunt [Removed] receives. The staff is very friendly. I appreciate all they do. Very clean facility.

This is a great facility in a great location.
Staff is excellent. Thanks!

Elmcroft is great.
Good care for my mother.
Betty see #30

Everyone nice, helpful and my mother in law is very satisfied well taken care of!

I like living here. I am comfortable. The staff is nice and we have laugh a lot.
I feel like it’s Home!
I even like the food. I would recommend this place to family and friends.

Facilities are nice and clean. All staff members are friendly, polite and helpful. Everybody seems to love our sister. The care is bonding. Thank you for all you do for her.

Facilities seem well run and food is fine. My mother seems fine with everything so far.
Good.

I WOULD RECOMMENED THIS PLACE FOR ANYONE'S LOVED ONE,

GO AND TOUR THIS PLACE BEFORE YOU CHOOSE A HOME FOR YOUR LOVED ONE,YOU WONT REGRET IT!YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN A BETTER PLACE FOR YOUR LOVED ONE TO CALL HOME.

I think the people working are very nice, they work hard to keep their guests happy.

My friend always complains about the food, if the people working would check the plate they pick up, they would see no one eats the food. The meals are included in the rent, but she eats in her room, a lot food visitors serving. She just bought her own refrigerator with a freezer large enough to hold pot pies and sausage and biscuits

The staff at this community are wonderful. They truly care about the residents

Elmcroft is welcoming with friendly staff and cleanliness. I loved coming in to a clean smell

Staff is great, very friendly. First time in this facility. Staff made me feel welcomed. Staff participated in Hospice in-service

I love working with this community. They are always so helpful &treat everyone like family.

They are so passionate & they truly want the best for their residents.

Beautiful and cheery community. Great staff!

A tour for care

I toured this community for my parents The community was not what we were wanting. The front lobby had the residents just sitting and not a lot of interaction. The staff were not welcoming. They had a nice variety of meals. I am not sure if the have activities for the residents. I did not think that this community could give my parents what they were needing for care. We wanted a different atmosphere for there care. We would recommend that families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Friednly staff!

I thought the Elmcroft of Mainland was a very nice facility. The place was clean and all of the staff were very friendly. The deciding factor was location, we found another community that was closer to our home and easier to get to.

Close to home

We toured this community for my mom. The staff were very nice and were able to answer all of the questions we had on the care that is given. I liked the activities that are offered here. The location is close to my home and it makes it easier. We recommend the care and value for other families at this nice community.

The people there and staff do a great job with my mother. I didn't know if she would like it. She loves it.

Mom's new home

CLEAN, FRIENDLY,WELL RUN!

Safe Welcoming Community!

The move to this community has been beneficial for my father. The staff is very friendly and have kept him very safe. My father has shown improvement since his move here. The room he is in is comfortable and fits his needs. The complex is very well maintained and never dirty. I am happy with our decision to move him here.

Comfortable and safe community!!

My loved one has really adjusted well to this community, all of the staff and residents have made her feel right at home and comfortable in her new living environment. The dinning room experience is wonderful as well as the various meals they serve throughout the day. I am very pleased with this facility and would recommend it.

Blessed and Pleased

We could not have selected a better facility for my wife's father. All of the staff are well trained and educated, the food is great, the activities are excellent which includes a themed family night at least once a month and trips to Walmart once a week depending upon the weather. Housing is excellent and well maintained with maintenance staff on site and on call 24 hours a day. Care is wonderful including housekeeping and laundry. Staff makes rounds 24 hours a day to ensure the safety and well being of the residents. Church service is conducted for those who wish to participate. Doctors are on call if needed and regular weekly visits are conducted by several different doctors. Transportation to and from doctors offices is supplied by the facility. Best choice we could have made.

The staff love my mom!!

Mom enjoys the exercise class, playing bingo and participating in arts and crafts. I would recommend this community. I have not tried the food but it smells and looks good. The staff eat the food so I don't think it could be that bad. Elmcroft of the Mainland is kept very clean.

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

Teresa is a very good person. She listens to us.

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

I like living here. It's just great. Wonderful people.

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

Clean, friendly and caring staff. My father enjoys residing at Elmcroft. Strongly recommend this facility to anyone needing to find residence for someone who needs special care.

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

The staff is very friendly and try to be accommodating. Needs more help.

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

Awesome community!! Caring residents. Very dedicated to the care of their residents. Amazing activities - residents are so active and enjoy the activities they put on!

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

I live in the community and toured this facility. My first impression is great; staff helpful, feel like I would like to live here when the time comes for some assistance.

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

We looked for over a year for a place for my dad. When we visited this facility, everyone was so nice and friendly. Facility is kept clean. They take wonderful care of my dad. Very pleased.

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

Very friendly, smells of urine in hall a bit.

Friendly community!

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

Clean, nice atmosphere and accommodating staff. Director is awesome! Could use some updates to dishes and table dressings. Staff is friendly but seem over-tasked at times.

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

Mom has been in another Assisted Living in another town. Elmcroft is by far head and shoulders above. Brittany and her staff are excellent. They can and do keep mom busy with things to do. You have to visit to get the feel of how well this place functions.

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

I think our Activity Director is very good. She works with us so we will understand the instructions and how to do it.

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

My mom has lived here for 7+ years. We are a family here from the front desk to the Medicine Aides to the care givers, custodians, maintenance and kitchen staff. I pray for them and love them. My mom feels loved here! I feel loved here! And I believe the staff knows we love them. What more could you ever want!

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

Teresa has been one of the sweetest activity leaders. We do so much she tries to do things everyone wants. We go to her for so many other things and she always has time for anyone - we Always have fun.

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

Can't say enough good things about this community. They take wonderful care of my father. Everyone here is so very kind and helpful.

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

I think this place is awesome! My Aunt lives here.

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

We have fun, go to eat, and play games. We garden and make cute things. Teresa is so good to us - hope she never leaves.

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The food is good. I feel good about my F-N-L living here. I know he is being well cared for.

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

I have lived in this area a long time. Elmcroft gives good impression on me. I enjoy all of the activities and restful time living here; with friends galore.

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

Everyone (of senior staff) are very friendly. They address problems as quickly as possible, The workers are like care givers everywhere. They start out all gung ho and then learn the shortcuts. Overall, it's not bad.

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

New chef is great! Good job taking care of my grandmother.

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

Very nice place with nice people.

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

The facility is clean, well-maintained, and comfortable. My mom enjoys it - and the staff is fantastic!

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

I have never seen someone give her heart as much as Teresa does with the residents. I volunteer just to see how much they enjoy her parties and family nights. It is such a wonderful place to be and share smiles, laughter, and love. Thank you Teresa for wonderful memories!!

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

Nice place. It's comforting to our family to know our loved one is in great hands. Thank you to the staff!

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

The staff are very friendly. Not sure if short-handed, but sometimes it is hard to get attention. My room has flooded and still has an odor. The staff have worked very hard to make it bearable but I believe it's in the walls. My mother has said the dishes are dirty, I haven't seen it lately. Overall the staff is attentive and tries.

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

The food is great!! Still waiting for new meds system I was told about August 2015. Rates increased - no new system.

*Meds are very important in the lives and well-being of the residents.

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

Very nice people, Everyone is always friendly here.

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

I think this is a very nice and caring facility. The only thing I would change is to have more supervised activities, and more "encouragement" to participate.

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

I visit a dear friend that lives here. The staff are very cordial and very helpful, too. I think the staff do a wonderful job serving the guests living here and meeting their needs.

Excellent care.

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

Care of my mother is exceptional and probably cannot be equated by any other institution. She has resided here for nine years and probably would not have lived this long if she had not been here. Would recommend to anyone.

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

I enjoy playing Bingo in this place. Thank you, I had a good time. We don't know when without Bingo without Elmcroft.

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

Always a joy to come here, it's like coming to a relaxing hotel. The people are always so nice and kind and today it was a joy to play Bingo with Ms. Theresa.

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

It is a wonderful place.

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

Great facility. Social activities are very well planned out and vary a great deal, so as not to be the same things over and over. Teresa [removed] is a wonderful Activity Director.

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

Wonderful staff! Like family!

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

Very good experience it was enjoyable.

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

Very professional and accommodating towards everyone. Good and well thought-out activities for us all. Love the "Second Wind Dream."

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

First and foremost, the management and employees are very pleasant and courteous. They treat you the way you wish everyone would like to be treated. They provide activities on the daily. once again, it is a very pleasant environment.

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

I love the community, only negative is the food. The staff show a lot of patience and care for the residents.

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

Our activity director "Theresa" is a very conscientious worker and provides lots of interesting things for us to do. Also she is very industrious when it comes to finding ways to make money to provide prizes we can win at Bingo. She is very accommodating when she drives us to go shopping at Walmart and when we need to have a doctor's office visit.

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

I have been living at Elmcroft for 3 years. I enjoy the activities, we go places and do things and Elmcroft Employees are nice to me. Sometimes there are conflicts with my fellow residents.

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

The activities are fine with me. Need to find out a way to be here longer on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. HLD is a great person, and she always has things for us to do.

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

Theresa does a great job keeping the residents busy and having fun and entertainment. She is always smiling and happy and lovely to be around. She is a true asset to your community.

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

Theresa is always encouraging my mother-in-law to join in the activities. She's very kind and thoughtful. Always asking others to join in the fun.

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

The staff always go above and beyond. This is the perfect place for mom. I know she is safe and well-cared for. Knowing she is here takes a huge load off of me too.

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

Elmcroft is a clean and well-kept facility. The activities director offers the finest programs whereby the majority of the residents can participate. She is an asset to Elmcroft of the Mainland. Her humor and character are beyond reproach.

Review of Elmcroft Of The Mainland - Texas City, Tx

Good humor, good friends. I think the activities we do are fun and interesting. The food needs improving, but overall doing a great job!

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

I've been here since June 2015, and I have enjoyed my stay so far. It is my first time in such a facility, I've made a lot of friends. Our activities director is informative and full of energy. She does a great job and gives it all she has. God bless her.

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

Everyone is so nice. The building is clean. I don't have anything bad to say. I love living in this community. We always have things to do.

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

This is a great place to work or play. The activities are good! HLD is a great leader who helps us. She's very active and fun to be with.

Review of Elmcroft of the Mainland - Texas City, TX

I've lived in this community a long time, and I feel we have a fine lady doing the activities. She's always busy - never a dull moment - and I'd vote for her anytime. She is fair, honest, and good to all the workers. That's important. And she realizes it's very important to do her very best. I feel that we have a top person for all our activities, and that our prayers have been answered.

Not what I expected...in a good way!

Elmcroft was not quite what I expected...prior experience with the property (several years ago, under different ownership structure) was less than desirable. The new Elmcroft is a very nice place! They've done a fantastic job improving appearances and performance! Everyone on the staff was warm and welcoming to my Mom and me and has gone out of their way to make her feel at home! I feel comfortable she's safe and looked after not only by the Elmcroft staff but by a bunch of caring residents...no place is "perfect," but this spot gets pretty close!!

They are awesome they are such a great facility.

They are doing a very good job. They have been so kind and, so nice, so sweet, and so patient. They are awesome they are such a great facility. Anything you need they will do, within reason. They have been wonderful. Elmcroft is a nice facility. I am relieved that she is now safe. I highly recommend them. Anytime I call, within an hour or so they call back. They let you know what's going on. The med aides, and all the staff is just incredible.

Very nice staff. Was not overly impressed with the place because of a slight odor there. Residents seemed a little unkempt. Will continue looking.

very friendly staff

Dad only spent a couple hours (literally) at Elmcroft of the Mainland, so my experience is very limited. But during that time I can say that it seems like a nice place and all the staff there is incredibly friendly.

A nice place for Dad.

This place is very nice and I believe my Dad will be happy here,I feel he is being well taken care of and he can be as independent as anyone can at the age of 89. The employees are very friendly and are trying to get my Dad to participate in their activities. Now I don't have to worry about him living by himself and I can get back to my life and enjoy being a daughter and not his caregiver.

Very impressed

I’m very impressed with Elmcroft. We couldn’t ask for more. It’s an extremely beautiful place – wonderfully clean. My loved was only there for a short. Everyone there is just absolutely outstanding. Vera and the director were so impressive. Everyone in the Elmcroft was just fabulous.

Nice place, just not the right fit

Our loved one was here for about a month before we moved him to another community. He required a lot of attention with his medication, and they never really accommodated his needs. We were never able to get a doctor through them either. Besides the medical issues, the community was homey, it had good food, and the staff was friendly. It just was not the right fit for him, but it could easily be for someone else.

It’s a nice location.

It’s a nice location. The people there are friendly. My loved one seems to like the food. The outside area is small, but it’s there. There’s decent parking and the laundry seems to be getting done okay. We choose this community because of locations and because it had all the services that my loved one needed.

facility very expensive but...

facility very expensive but not worth the money. The rooms were tiny! and the place did not feel warm and welcoming. The asst. director (man) was very informative. The physical therapy dept. was not adequate for my needs either.

Excellent place

They are absolutely wonderful to my mother in law and if she starts wandering off in the wrong direction they very kindly and nicely turn her around. They have told my son in law to not worry, she's here for the duration, you won't have to worry about finding another place.
They're all the time going around and checking on things, the staff has been cooperating and they've handled everything that's come up. Theres no question about them that I'm not going to say excellent to.
The care is really, really good and they were super good with my father in law too because he needed more care than she did with his strokes and having to transfer him out and transfer him back in and they have been very understanding and caring with everthing.

My father is living there now and the...

My father is living there now and the staff is very friendly. The building is very clean and the landscaping is great.

The care services are very good compared to some of the other facilities I've looked at - they've got an RN on hand.

My father hasn't taken part in any of the activities yet but from what I could see, they have a wide range of activities available for residents.

very impressed. clean, friendly nice ...

very impressed. clean, friendly nice rooms...made us feel at home..

Welcome to Elmcroft of The Mainland, located in Texas City, Texas, offering exceptional assisted living options for seniors in the Houston area.

Elmcroft of The Mainland is an intimate, senior living community designed to provide optimal comfort, care and privacy. Some features include:

• Private and shared assisted living apartments
• Charming, home-like community settings
• Common areas for socializing, dining and entertaining
• Easy access for those with limited mobility
• Signature Programming: Vitality Club, Walking Tall, and Second Wind Dreams®

Our carefully selected and trained staff are equipped to assist residents with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing, and management of medications. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks, residents are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. Each assisted living and memory care resident has the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we’re always there to provide support should they need it.