Brookdale Cape Coral - Cape Coral, FL

Brookdale Cape Coral - Cape Coral, FL has yet not published prices.

Smaller facility with about 45 residents. 1 story seemed nice. will consider it. Staff knew everyone by name.

Nice tour

This is a very nice community and the staff did a very nice job showing us around and answering all our questions. They offer a lot of amenities here for the residents and we would recommend taking their tour.

Not a lot of eligibility

My mother ended up not making the move into this community because she was not eligible for the assistance that she needed to live there. The property was nicely maintained and had a lot of great amenities available to all of the residents. I would recommend it to anyone.

A Great Transition.!!!!

My Mom is legally blind and has difficulty hearing. She uses a rollator to get around. Brookdale has a small community of incredibly caring staff and loving other residents. Everyone couldn't have been kinder as Mom transitioned to her new home. The building is homey with a fire place and small tables for meals so Mom could hear her seat mates talking to her during meals. The maintenance guy was in her room multiple times to get everything just right, always with a smile. The staff feel like they work in your home, not that you live at their work.!!!
I highly recommend this facility.!!!

Shirley Martin 103

Our first impression of Brookdale CC was excellent and we are confident that we made a good decision. The staff is always helpful and [Removed] seems very happy. Although we are just at the beginning of her stay here, everything here seems to be brighter, cleaner, more organized and an all around better fit for [Removed] situation

Very nice! Warm and welcoming environment.Very peaceful, and homelike.[Removed] is very caring and compassionate.

What a disappointment

I moved my family member out of this facility. In 8 months they raised the rates by 30%. The services and care declined drasticlly. The management seems to be interested in money over care. The facility also got bed bugs and didn't let any family members know. What a disappointment.

They take very good care of my mother. Every employee is kind and helpful. My mother has been there less than one month so she is still adjusting.

Brookdale is like having a home away from home.

After having a bad experience at Gulf Coast Village my parents loved Brookdale. The friendly atmosphere, the home cooked meals and the apartment made them feel more at home. The size of the place was not too big or too small. The care from staff was much more personalized and helpful. I would recommend this place to anyone who has a parent that needs this kind of care.

Everybody has been very pleasant and eager to help..

It's very clean. It has a wonderful appearance. Everybody has been very pleasant and eager to help. They make the residents very happy and comfortable. This is a nice community with great staff and residents.

New and nice but did not feel any genuine warmth. Staff were not very friendly, did not see much activity.

They are a five plus!!!!

They are absolutely fantastic! They are fabulous, when we came she was doing pretty well. The staff fell in love with her and she fell in love with them. They have taken great care of her. We ended up needing hospice, and Sterling house has worked with them beautifully. They hug her and kiss her, and tell her how wonderful she is, and they help her be at peace here in her last days. The facility is clean and beautiful, and the staff are all marvelous, they are so responsive, they must have someone there that is just so good at hiring their staff. It's a very homey place, and I saw a lot of interaction between staff and residents when I first toured. I tried to offer one of the staff a gratuity, and they said absolutely not, they will not accept a gratuity of any kind, but they will let you contribute to the staff holiday party.

Nice place, friendly staff, attentiveness lacking.

It's a very nice place and the staff is very friendly. They are right on top of taking care of cleaning immediately. The attentiveness is a little lacking.

Bad Experience

We had a very bad experience at Sterling House. I would not recommend this facility for anyone. We actually moved my father from the facility to another facility. After moving him out and talking with other people in the area, I heard more negative comments about Sterling House. I wish I had had that information before moving him in initially.

We love it, it's very nice.

We love it, it's very nice. She loves it there. She is participating in activities. The staff is wonderful, they are very friendly and helpful. She seems to enjoy the food. It's been great!

go anywhere but here

My mom was there for a year. If you do not have a loved one close to watch out for them. stay away. The executive director and the health and wellness director are concerned about one thing MONEY. The overnight staff does not care and they are not certified to do anything. If your loved needs something overnight as simple as oxygen they will not get it and will be left gasping for air. They do not provide any special meals as a diabetic might need. My mom was fed a high card and regular sugar diet until her sugar was up to 500. I fought for months to get a good diet for my mom. I payed extra for a carb controlled diet. I was told that meant less food. So pay more for less food. Do not let them sell you on this place. what they tell you to get you to move in is all lies. Please believe me as I was there 3-4 hours a day and saw how they treat people. Tricia the ED did not even know people by name as did the health and wellness director Vanessa. it is all about money. If you move your loved one in there make sure you have your checkbook ready. They will not let them walk through the door without being paid in full. The first question they will ask is "how will you be paying". They made me leave my mom in the hospital to run down there and pay the bill first. My mom passed April 21st and now they are telling me I owe them money from a year ago. A heartless bunch of money grubbing thieves.

Not for Us

Everyone there was dead or dying. Not pretty or cheerful like the Windsor. My girlfriend worked there, and she said that it is a good place, but if you compare them the Windsor is so much nicer.

Very Standard

It was very nice, but I am glad that we saw it first. It was just very standard, but it was sufficient. The people were very nice. They hadn't made the offer for lunch, so we didn't have the food there.

Very nice and homey. Clean,...

Very nice and homey. Clean, friendly staff, all my questions were answered.

Not a friendly looking plac...

Not a friendly looking place; looks clinical and like a hospital or nursing home. Price was almost the same as The Windsor and it was no comparison :(

Nurse saved my loved one's life

The staff at Sterling House of Cape Coral was very caring. One day the nurse that was on duty saved my loved one's life. I know that if the nurse was not there my loved one probably would not have made it. I am grateful they have trained medical professionals on staff here, if it wasn't for the nurse's level of training the worst may have happened. Lisa, my rep from A Place For Mom, was extremely helpful in finding the Sterling House, I really appreciate her kindness and assistance.

Rates too high and woman...

Rates too high and woman said it was not negotiable.

Brookdale Cape Coral offers exceptional assisted living services in stunning Cape Coral, Florida. Cape Coral is a vibrant waterfront community that offers a high quality of life with an abundance of outdoor recreational activities, a strong sense of community and a rich heritage that sets the foundation for our community. No matter your age, Cape Coral is an excellent place to call home, dedicated to serving citizens of all walks of life, interests and backgrounds.

At Brookdale Cape Coral, our residents receive high quality assisted living care from a dedicated and caring staff. Our intimate single story home is accessible for residents who have limited mobility and allows seniors to age well in a comfortable home-like environment that promotes good health. Our well trained staff provides a range of care services which include:

Personalized assessment plans that are frequently updated and reviewed
Assistance with activities of daily living in a manner that promotes dignity and respects the individual
Three nutritious meals served daily with snacks available throughout the day
Personal housekeeping and laundry services
Professional nurses on call around the clock and a well-trained staff on-site 24 hours a day