The Cottages of Payette - Payette, ID

The Manager is very helpful

My loved one has adjusted well here. While we first toured the facility the manager was very helpful with meeting us and giving us a tour while talking about their services. I am very happy with how everybody seemed to be and how it was all arranged. I think their food is good, but my loved one loves the food herself. Their overall cleanliness is great as well. I recommend this location to families that are looking into their options.

Nice Tour!

My wife had recently taken a tour of this community for my mother and was not as impressed with this place as she was with others. The property had a different vibe to it and did not give that at home feel that I had wanted for my mother. Everyone just seemed very quiet and to them selves and we just decided this was not the place for mom.

Very nice

We rate it very high. We know everyone's treated well.

Our homes are designed with one main objective--the comfort and dignity of each resident. Spacious bedrooms and private bathrooms have individual climate controls and emergency call systems in a single story home without stairs or elevators. Residents can enjoy the large screen television in the living room and other activities in the multipurpose room. Wonderful meals are prepared in the residential kitchen and served family style in the adjacent dining area. The ladies are sure to enjoy the weekly on-site beautician visits. Our concept is simple, but challenging-combine a family atmosphere with the best care. We limit our communities to a few residents, so we can offer the warmth and comfort of a home-like setting, while delivering services unmatched by larger institutional facilities.