The Cottages at Woodland Terrace - Milledgeville, GA

Keeping Me Busy

I love living here it was a good move for me. I find it a little expensive but well worth it. The community offers a lot of activities so I keep myself very busy. The location is great very close to shopping centers the traffic tends to be a little heavier in the area. I wanted to stay in this area because my church is nearby and all my friends are as well. The staff has been very helpful and nice.

Orac

Since I moved to The Cottages @ Woodland Terrace in May 2016 I have been a "Happy Camper". After being head of my household for 20+ years, dealing with all the upkeep and stresses which it brought, plus the cost I was faced with monthly for utilities, grass, etc., I was forced to downsize. My first night of being in this community was one of complete relaxation. There is peace and quietness that is welcomed daily. So many activities are offered here to keep residents involved if they choose. I'm glad to be in this community and share my contentment with those who are thinking of making a Senior/Retiree Change!!

Great place to downsize and simplify your life in retirement

The Cottages at Woodland Terrace is a great place to downsize and simplify your life in retirement. It is located in a town in middle Georgia that is just the right size. My husband and I looked at the Cottages for 3 years before we made the decision to down size and when we made the decision, moved in without hesitation and never looked back. The patio homes are well kept as well as the beautiful landscaping. Most of the utilities are included as well as yard care. The Manager is very attentive and professional and responsive when something needs to be prepared. The residents are friendly and participate in planned activities of the facility. It has given us the independence we were looking for to be able to travel without worrying about our home. We would recommend the Cottage to anyone in retirement.

The Cottages at Woodland Terrace is a luxury retirement community located in scenic Milledgeville, Georgia, an easy one and half hour drive from the very heart of Atlanta. If your parents are tired of running around in the rat race and want to settle down a bit, our cottages may be just the thing they are looking for. Cottages are available for sale or 12-month lease, allowing you to choose what it best for you and your family. Each cottage provides everything a senior could need: specialized security systems to keep them protected in the event of an emergency, towering 9 foot ceilings with crown molding, washer and driver, and a fully equipped kitchen. Everyone knows that a feeling of community is highly important to a healthy lifestyle. The Cottages at Woodland Terrace are designed to feel like a neighborhood, not a hospital. Seniors can walk their pets in the evening with their friends, throw a birthday party, invite relatives over for a visit, or take part in one of our many weekly activities. Milledgeville offers additional activities and entertainment, and most importantly, health services are only minutes away. Here at Woodland Terrace, we pride ourselves on our ability to cater to every individualÆs specific needs. This allows couples that have been together for a lifetime to continue living together while each gets the personal care that they need. We work hard to provide our seniors with a sense of well being and hopefulness towards their bright futures.