A good tour!

I also toured Willow Creek Macon. The community was clean and well organized. The tour guide that took us around was friendly and knowledgeable. It was a nice place, but not the best fit for my loved one at the time.

Nice Tour, But to Far For Us To Travel

My tour of this community was good one. The community appeared to be well maintained. Everything was nice and clean. The staff I met was kind and very helpful to residents. It was nice to see them being attentive to the residents. The location of this community wasn't very convenient for our families to travel. I enjoyed my tour, this is a friendly community.

small personal care home...have mixed feelings about it. They can handle 24 patients but currently have 12. They are remodeling the one on Walden Rd as well as the other in Warner Robins. The Walden Rd facility will be completed AFTER the other facility which means it will not be completed until near year end. Has possibilities and we liked the home like environment but it was kind of dark and dreary. Would like to take a second look after remodeling is complete or near complete. Room sizes are comparable to other facilities we have visited. Prices are enticing but it does need the updating. Staff was friendly but the person in charge was a bit disorganized. She had no printed brochures or printed information of any type about the facility. She is trying to coordinate the upgrading of both facilities and I'm afraid that alone will take her attention away from the operations of the home itself. I would like to leave it on the table for a review later on if our situation allows for that amount of delay, otherwise it would not be on our short list.

A nice place

Our loved one was not here long before he decided he wasn't quite ready for a senior community, but they did a good job from what we were able to see. The staff were friendly and professional, and kept the place clean.

Okay

There were not many activities available. My dad didn't really care for the food. I never had it but I know he didn't really care for it. He's not there anymore. We moved him to the Willow Creek in Centerville because he was the only male resident at the one in Macon.

Here at Willow Creek, our philosophy is simple. The best way to care for people is to treat them like family. We believe in customer service. The residents and the family are our customers, and are always treated with respect. We believe in Southern Hospitality. Visitors are always welcomed warmly by our staff. We believe in independence. We like for our residents to do as much for themselves as possible but urge them not to hesitate to ask for help. If you or a family member is interested in our facility, we would love to meet you. We are conveniently located in Perry, Centerville and Macon.