The Phoenix at Lake Joy - Warner Robins, GA

The Phoenix at Lake Joy - Warner Robins, GA has yet not published prices.

Beautiful facility. Lots of windows to let in light. Staff was very interactive with the residents I saw. Most of the memory care residents were out sitting in the common area waiting on lunch. While I looked at the daily menus I did not see a real meal.

Kara Marinko

Thank you for the kind words! We would love for you to join us for a meal to enjoy a taste of Phoenix!

Beware

The first night my MIL was in the memory care unit, she was left unattended, got out of bed, fell and hit her head. She hadn't been checked on in hours. Wound up in the hospital for almost 2 weeks. Back there now, Day 3. No breakfast, didn't get fed until 1PM. They forgot to give her her meds. One person working for 20 memory care patients. My wife had to help change her diaper, go get her meds. Woefully understaffed!
The place sure looks nice, but do memory care patients need a stacked stone fireplace, movie theater and othe amenities? The are there as a marketing tool to sell the folks who are placing the parents.
You can probably be ignored for less elsewhere.

Nice new building smells like urine. Untrained staff

New Management and ownership at the beginning of this year. Expanded memory care without having adequate staff. Administration is lip service. Place smells like a Nursing Home. Staff sit behind counter and ignore patients. Staff uses cellphone out in open. Rooms are dirty. Huge staff turnover. No one cares on the memory side.