Serenity Gardens Dickinson  - Dickinson, TX

I was impressed with this facility; if they do half of what [Removed] told me, it should be a good place. Unfortunately, I'm afraid their pricing will be prohibitive for us. They do seem to take very good care of their residents.

Care and Patience

The staff was nice and helpful when needed. The community is clean and maintained. I would recommend to families needing to have assisted living for family member. Families would like the good value.

The place is beautiful!

When I toured the Serenity Gardens Dickson, I thought it was a very nice place. It was clean and everyone was very friendly. The only downfall was the price, it was more than what my mother could afford.

A positive experience!

My mother is doing very well since her move to this community. The caregivers are taking very good care of her and they interact well with the other residents. They serve home cooked meals and a lot of fresh fruit and vegetables. They also cut up the meat very well. I live far and can not visit every day, but I have good communication with them so I can check on my mom constantly.

My mother is adjusting well here.

My mom has recently moved in and is still adjusting. She seems very pleased with the food that is available and is happy with the variety. Alot of activities are offered to her to help stay active with others. The staff is taking good care of her to make sure that she does have what she is needed. The community is clean and well taken care of . Highly recommended to others for good care.

Smaller More Intimate Experience

This community is a smaller and more intimate experience for your loved one. Everything is very well since moving my mother in law here its's a great experience so far. The community is nice looking and the staff here are very helpful and nice. Over all she is adjusting to the move and we are pleased with our choice to move her here I would recommend this community to my friends and family.

Extraordinary Place

It's an extraordinary place. The care is very personalized. The family environment they have set up for dementia care is wonderful. It has a nice overall feel. The place is relatively new and was very well designed. It looks like a beautiful home, but it's actually a well-designed care center that is safe for the residents to live in. It's a really great place and I can't say enough about the cleanliness and the level of care provided there. The only thing is that it is expensive, but I feel like you are getting a lot for your money.

We loved this facility on our tour. It is very clean. The family that funs the facility are great people. It is not within my uncle's budget to place him here.

Review of Serenity Gardens Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Dickinson, TX

Nicely laid out property. Clean, very home style environment. My wife may not be a good fit for the current group of residents.

Awesome!

The community is beautiful and so far our experience with this community has been awesome. The lady has been great. We haven’t had a chance to try the food yet, but we’re looking forward to continuing to work with this community.

I couldn't have done it without them!

Long story short. We were in an emergency situation where we had to find a place for both my grandparents. I called "A Place For Mom" and they recommended Serenity Gardens highly. Serenity Garden's concerns were only for my grandparents safety and well being. August/September will make 1 year. The staff is well trained. There is great communication between the owner and myself. Yes, the owner. Not a corporate office with a legal department. The meals are look and taste great and are prepared fresh. The facility might not be as large as some other places, but I've found that to be a real asset. Even though I live out of town, I can sleep at night knowing that my grandparents are safe. I do live in Houston. I visit often.

FYI - we had an incident where a staff member noticed my grandmother saying things that were a little out of the ordinary. As a precaution they had her immediately transported to UTMB. Turned out it was a minor stroke that was caught as it was happening. My grandmother is doing great now. I was amazed that a staff member noticed an advanced dementia patient acting a little "off". This place is wonderful. Take the tour. Speak with the owner. It's worth your time.

Serenity Gardens is conveniently located in New Castle County at 207 Ruth Drive, Middletown, DE, 19709. We are known for providing our senior citizens with all the care that they require. Our facility includes 10 private rooms with around the clock nursing care. We provide respite care, recuperative care and long term options. The property is located beautifully on 3.6 acres of land. We pride ourselves on providing our senior residents with the great fresh, clean air of the country. Our residents experience peace and quiet, along with a numerous amount of activities they may participate in. They may take part in activities such as, arts and crafts, bingo, line dancing, movies, planned trips and outings. Sunday church transportation is also provided to our residents. We pride ourselves on keeping our senior citizens as comfortable as possible while allowing them to still take part in activities that they would normally. Serenity Gardens offers residents amenities such as private bathrooms, cable, computer access, wheelchair access, specialized meal plans. All of the rooms are completely furnished. We are known for accommodating our senior residents to the fullest. There is always someone there to assist them whether it is with bathing, dressing, and grooming. We provide constant medical services such as diabetic management and massage therapy. Family and friends can rest assured that their loved ones are under the best care when they stay at Serenity Gardens.