Promise Pointe at Tampa Oaks - Temple Terrace, FL

Promise Pointe at Tampa Oaks - Temple Terrace, FL has yet not published prices.

Broken Promise Pointe

We had a horrible experience and I give ZERO STARS to “BROKEN Promise Pointe”. After we paid the $500 deposit & head nurse [Name removed] evaluated my mom & said that she’d be a great fit & would be placed at service level 1, & we confirmed what room mom would move to with [Name removed], & we met the activity director [Name removed] & sampled the lunch & met with the head chef, we then started the process of moving. When I repeatedly asked when the contract would be ready to sign, we were given the run around for more than a week & finally told that, after all, mom could not move there! I WOULD NOT TRUST ANYTHING THEY TELL YOU AT ALL.
This rating system requires me to rate it at least 1 star, but I truly rate the place no stars.

Only the Best for my Family

Beautiful Brand New facility. The staff and administratoion are very friendly and go out of their way to accommodate their residents desires.
The food is glorious! Each meal consists of six courses to tempt your palette. Prepared by a very experienced, very talented professional chef. The food is outstanding, NOT your typical ASL fare at all. The residents enjoy eating it and family members Want to join them too!
Daily activities encouraged by staff are actually fun and engaging. Also, suggestions for additional activities are encouraged and implemented.
Within the first month of operation, a weekly church service and separate Bible study is well under way with great attendance from residents of ASL and Memory Care.

New facility with several room options. Friendly and helpful staff.

I like what I see so far.