The Edwinola Senior Community - Dade City, FL

The Edwinola Senior Community - Dade City, FL has yet not published prices.

Review of The Edwinola Senior Community

I like this place, I like the way the place runs. The nurses always take care of me. It's a nice community to live in.

I enjoy living here for almost 1 year and I plan to die here

Review of The Edwinola Senior Community

I liked Edwinola the first time I saw it when my daughter drove me here. Everyone I need is the best I have wonderful friends and the staff is wonderful to everyone. Here is great, this is my home. Edwinola is a great place to live.

Review of The Edwinola Senior Community

I have been here since Sept 2018. I love it here, The staff and friends are what makes Edwinola. They are great. This is home. A few bumps make it real

Review of The Edwinola Senior Community

I have lived at Edwinola since February 2018. I love living here. I have made several new friends. Most of the staff are fantastic. They do everything they can to make Edwinola a great place to live. I would recommend Edwinola to anyone.

Review of The Edwinola Senior Community

A nice friendly place to live and all activities are very good. Plenty to do if you want to.

Review of The Edwinola Senior Community

It's a good place to live. You have love and friendship

Review of The Edwinola Senior Community

The Edwinola is a wonderful place! The staff is friend;y and always helpful and the residents are friendly. The food is great, there are lots of activities and the residents are taken on many excursions such as to local shopping centers, tours, local symphonies, and for Dr. appointments. The warm, friendly atmosphere gives us a place to call home. I love it here!

Review of The Edwinola Senior Community

I have just moved here and everyone from the administration, staff and the other occupants have been nothing but welcoming. The worked with me to help me move into the beautiful community.

Review of The Edwinola Senior Community

Edwinola is the best place to live, good food, good house keeping, wonderful workers, the best. No complaints

Review of The Edwinola Senior Community

Good selection of activities! Good staff!

GOD HELP THIS PLASE

I'VE BEEN LIVING AT THE EDWINOLA FOR THE PAST 9 MONTHS. EVERYDAY ALL I THINK ABOUT IS MOVING OUT . THE ROOMS ARE VERY SMALL,LOTS OF BUGS ,WATER LEAKS, 3 MEALS A DAY ALLMOST AS GOOD AS MCDONALDS. THE STAFF,CNA'S AND NURSES ARE SO SO AT BEST . MY WIFE HAS A FEW FRIENDS HERE BUT I'M LEAVING NEXT MONTH WITH OR WITHOUT HER.GOD HELP THIS PLASE

Reopened with new owners and management! The Edwinola is a special place characterized by the three-story building with Doric columns, wrap-around porches and a Mansard roof. When you first walk into The Edwinola you will be welcomed by our breathtaking lobby. Residents and families may enjoy time reading in the library, relaxing outside on our large wrap-around porch, or just watching TV in one of the community areas. The Edwinola offers Independent and Assisted Living. Everyday offers an exciting opportunity of activities, friendship and relaxed living for your loved one.