Legacy at Highwoods Preserve - Tampa, FL

Very nice accommodations. Pricing is in the ballpark. Major drawback for us is the distance. Even though it may be in the desired 10 miles, the traffic flow to New Tampa is horrendous.

A good stay!

My husband and I stayed at Legacy at Highwoods for a respite stay and it was a pretty good experience. The staff was very helpful and accommodating during our stay. I think overall I would recommend this facility.

A good experience!

My parents were at Legacy at Highwoods Preserve for a respite stay and from what could tell, it was a good place. The staff was friendly and professional. I ate there once and the food was excellent. Everyone was very understanding.

Grandmothers Care

A nice community. a new and modern community. Seemed like they had alot of active people. They charged extra for physical therapy. Patients were monitored differently then what we wanted.
It felt like more of a apartment experience. The staff was great, but this has more of a modern feeling then a homey community. They do offer great activities to help stay active. We would over all recommend this community to other families.

Absolutely Beautiful!

The moment I walked in to the community I knew I was standing in the best Assisted Living & Memory Care in Tampa. This community really understands customer service. Legacy At Highwoods Preserve has set the bar high for Senior Living. The community uses state of the art innovation in a modern setting to care for their Residents but never losing touch of a home-like feel. All of the people who work for this community are absolutley genuine and overwhelmingly compassionate.

Aarene Alessi

Thank you so much for the excellent review.

Assisted Living & Memory Care