The Comforts of Home - Randallstown, MD

Met owner and toured the property located on Liberty Rd. Was extremely placed with rancher style home and the very homely setting.

The Comforts of Home - Reisterstown

I was referred to The Comforts of Home Randallstown location. However, that facility was full but they did have an opening in their Reisterstown location. All in all, I did like the Reisterstown location, both staff and overall facility appearance, except for the distance. Because of the short amount of time that I had to find a suitable place for my sister (she was being discharged from a hospital directly into assisted living), I chose that location as it made the best impression although if I had had more time, I probably could have found a more suitable location.

A plus rating

When I first walked into the facility, I knew this was a place I wanted my dad to be. Environment is warm and inviting. You can tell they provide good care with dignity. My dad has been there 3 months and we couldn't be happier.

We Are Pleased With All They Have Done

I really like this community and everything they have done for us. The community is very clean and well-kept. The staff has been great to work with. They are very helpful and kind. She is trying some new activities, they offer many through out the week. The food is pretty good. They have been a big help for us. I know she gets the right care and she is safe. I would totally recommend it.

Mixed experience

Our experience with The Comforts of Home has been somewhat mixed. I think the facility itself is nice, and the day to day care they provide is good. However, the manager is unprofessional and difficult to work with, which really puts a damper on the whole experience.

Very disappointed at this community went at the wrong time but didnot like tthis or other one where you are asked to remove your shoes after coming inside

It is a good place but dont have any activities really. It is also a really clean facility they keep everything up to date.

The Comforts of Home Review

We have decided on this community located in the Reisiterstown area. The house was very clean,welcoming. Shareba is very good with the tenants.

Met with home providers. Very please...

Met with home providers. Very pleased with interview. Considered it as a place for my mom.