We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
I would not recommend this facility to anyone..
The staff was good the owner was terrible. What I found that disturbed me was that they didn't notify us that my loved one needed medical supplies. They ran out of medical supplies. Their phones were not working. They would of not been able to call 911 if any emergency was to happen. The TV's were not working. They didn't have any activities. We were unhappy with that. They kept asking for more money and were not reasonable. She was in the facility for 2 weeks. I pulled her out. I would not recommend this place to anyone.
A little expensive ($2500 t...
A little expensive ($2500 to $3500 a month) and concerns about R needing assistance to & from wheelchair