no full kitchens

Wonderful staff, needs rennovations, which they are working on.

Highly Recommended

After undergoing rehabilitation for a hip injury, my 81-year-old father resided at Harmony Hall for about six weeks in a respite care apartment. Kendall was extremely helpful with the admissions process and continued to provide top-notch assistance and attention throughout his stay, all the way through and beyond his discharge. She could not have been more helpful and accommodating. The nurses and other staff members were also great, making us feel at ease while moving through what was a completely unfamiliar situation for my dad, myself and the rest of our family. I highly recommend Harmony Hall.

They made my dads move as easy as possible..

I think that they are really dedicated to the older population. They have made my dads move as easy as possible. It is clean. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this place.

Better Beside Manner

Need improvement on time and compassion for patients, response time and better bedside manner. You need to keep on top of this facility everyday, be best if you lived next door.

Very Pleased Family Member

For the Price we paid for the care our family was very pleased with all the Loving people who worked at this facility We looked at some Dementia Care Facilities that were great but so outrageously expensive who can afford them except for the very rich!! They were all over 9,000 plus a month. I am told that Harmony Hall is going to build a new wing that will be designated specifically for dementia care. This is much needed and greatly appreciated. We found the living quarters to be extremely adequate and the medical care was fantastic. As with all places there are good employees and not so good. The ones we found to be outstanding were the ones we requested and got assigned to our loved one. It is in close proximity to Howard County General Hospital and Gilchrist Hospice Care which is also a huge asset. They always listened to our needs and addressed them immediately. Please give this very affordable place a good look and consider where they are heading in the future with the new dementia wing.

- next door to nursing facility that takes Medicaid
- most likely be on 3rd floor (common areas visually confusing -room hallways too plain - can't tell what door is hers)
- most people looked [removed] and wheel chair bound

Review of Harmony Hall Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Columbia, MD

Nice lobby, nice overall but a bit dated living quarters for seniors, apartment like feel. Very reasonable.

Placing a parent or loved one in an a...

Placing a parent or loved one in an assisted living residence is a very hard decision. With that being said, I have found Harmony Hall to be friendly, attentive, and caring. Working with Julia in admissions made the experience much easier. She answered all of my questions and did everything she could to make the transition smooth. The staff is always friendly and greets you every time you come in. My dad likes to sing and the staff would hear him singing, they took the initiative to invite him to the sing-alongs. They even asked if he had any requests. It has been a big relief to our family knowing he was in such a caring and capable hands.