|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
You won't find a better residence for your loved one!
Our loved one lived at The Carter Place for 3 years. I work in home health and have seen MANY facilities. This is, by far, the best facility that I have ever seen. The care is exceptional! The staff love the residents like family.
We LOVE this place but the shared room is too small.
Really a lovely place but probably just too small for our needs.If you need a more intimate and less institutional setting consider this.Very homey and cozy.
Our home is a six bed assisted living facility with a hospice, dementia, and bedridden clearance. We cater to our clients and try to accommodate whatever their needs. There is an onsite live-in 24 hours/day staff that includes an administrator present at all times. The staff is experienced, well dressed, and sensitive to both the family's and client's desires. Our home is in a very beautiful and quiet area in sierra madre which is located between Arcadia and Pasadena. We welcome a visits anytime!