The Carillon at Boulder Creek - Boulder, CO

A Very Good Community For Me

The community I picked out for myself is very nice. It is mostly for resident who are independent with some assistance. They are in a good location for me to be close to my family and I enjoy so much that is here for us. It is kept clean, plenty of activities, and very good staff.

Beautiful facility, but not the right fit

It is a beautiful facility, but not the right fit for my Mom. They have great activities, but my Mom has dementia, so she could not really participate in the activities. I think the facility for assisted living is outstanding. The food is very good and the gym was nice. For what they say they are, I think they are a great facility. It would be a great fit for someone that did not need the level of care that my Mom does.

Great food and activities!

Overall they do an excellent job here! The restaurant service is terrific, the food is good and the wait staff are great. They could stand to change the menu a little more often, however.
They also do an excellent job with the activities here, they have a good variety and a lot going on throughout the day. One thing they would work on is going a little farther to reach out to the residents to make sure everyone gets involved.

Great so far.

Mom has only been there a little over a month. I hope that as she gets settled she will participate more, which is something she said she missed living alone in her own home. The food is great, there seem to be a lot of activities available, the facility is beautiful and people have been very friendly. Family visits to Mom there have been very pleasant.

I like the photos of how this will lo...

I like the photos of how this will look. I think it has a combination of contemporary/retro/Frank LLoyd Wright feel fo it. I also liked the high ceiling option in the 'wings'. I think shey enjoy living with people of higher intellectual ilk. The floor plans offer good options for her and I think she would be able to find one she likes if so minded.

Right in the middle of CU campus. So...

Right in the middle of CU campus. Some great perks, like classes and games on campus. Didn't like the layout of the facility or the fact that they want to do all care within the original apartment. Floor plans were somewhat odd as well.

When you visit our retirement community in the heart of Boulder, you’ll notice something unexpected the minute you walk through the doors. You can see, hear, and feel the energy and vibrancy of our community. The lobby is bustling, people are laughing, and friends are chatting. Some are planning outings to Scott Carpenter Park or Flatirons Golf Course, while others are gathered in the bistro drinking their morning coffee. The Carillon at Boulder Creek feels like an active community because it is an active community.

Our philosophy of white glove, five-star service translates into an experience that feels more like a vacation at your favorite resort rather than a typical retirement community. The atmosphere is warm, friendly, and inviting—whatever our residents need, our helpful staff is ready to deliver.

At The Carillon at Boulder Creek, we don’t just care for people—we care about people, and want to help our residents live the retirement of their dreams. Ready to hit the greens and perfect your golf swing? No problem. How about a European cruise? We’ll plan it end to end. Karaoke after dinner sound fun? Standard play. Gourmet meals for the most discerning foodie? Our chefs are award-winning. Whatever you want to do, whatever your passions are, we can help bring them to life in this next phase of life.

At The Carillon at Boulder Creek, the retirement of your dreams is there for the taking. All you have to do is make yourself at home.