Cedarhurst of St. Charles - Saint Charles, MO

Nice place. Clean and had the largest rooms of any community I have visited.

Lauren Robb

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Cedarhurst of St. Charles. We're happy we could meet your expectations! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have a great day!

Very caring staff

My loved one lives here currently. It was a bit of a transition at first, but the staff has been very caring with her. They just recently got a new director and a few things have improved, but I think there’s still room for improvement when it comes to their communication. The food is pretty good and she gets 3 meals a day. Lunch is their main meal, so it’s always bigger, and then a small dinner is served. There’s typically a main dish as well as other options to choose from if a resident doesn’t want what’s being served. The overall facility looks nice and clean when you first enter, but I think they could improve with cleaning the rooms. They’re a new facility so I know it takes time to iron things out and get everyone acclimated but, overall, I would recommend them to others.

Everyone is extremely helpful at Cedarhurst. The people there were so friendly and accommodating. My loved one really enjoyed the food there. The portion sizes were good, but there was plenty of food so he could ask for more if he wanted. They had a lot of activities going on that he enjoyed as well like Pool tables, exercise classes, and events such as barbecues. We were very satisfied with the care my loved one was receiving, and we would definitely recommend Cedarhurst to others.

This is a beautiful, new facility that offers different levels of care under one roof. The staff was very friendly and enjoy being there, as did the residents, I encountered. They have many areas for their residents enjoyment such as: movie theater, game rooms, exercise area, beautiful lobby and dining rooms. The building has lots of window making is bright and airy. The only draw back was there wasn't much outdoor space for the residence but the porches are lovely.

It is a very nice and safe place for my husbande

Cedarhurst of St. Charles has been very good in helping me with my husband during his transition there. I come to visit him every day so when I am leaving I have to remind him that he can't come home with me.
The Memory unit where my husband is is very nice, it is secured and I feel he is safe there. They have a large sitting room where the residents can go to watch TV or sit and talk with visiting family and it has lots of room to walk around in.
There are a lot of activities and they are trying to add even more so that all the residents will have something they like to do.
The dining room is nice and if I want to join my husband during a meal I do pay a little extra and the food is pretty good too. My husband is not socializing with the other residents and I was told that that was to be expected.
I have now signed my husband up to be seen by the in-house doctor once a month and they will be doing a wellness check and monitoring his med as well.
They also offer field trips and we have been to The Chocolate factory, and even on a picnic at the park.
I would definitely recommend Cedarhurst of St. Charles to my friends and family.
name.

Growing Pains?

It's a brand new building so they are still trying to adjust to being open. My mom seems happy for the most part.
However we have some concerns that have not been addressed and some decisions on the part of the administration that don't make sense. The air conditioning in my mom's room hasn't worked since she moved in early May. It's either too cold or too hot. We have continuously complained but nothing has yet to be done. My brother was told once it was fixed but that was not true. They have a beautiful physical therapy room, however, the room is not open yet there is only 1 piece of equipment in there. No estimate on when it will be ready. However, they do have a nice movie room and a nice rec center where families can gather to visit.
The staffing overall are friendly and helpful but there just needs to be more of them.
The location is perfect for our family makes me happy for my mom to be able to see her children and grandchildren often.

Cedarhurst is beautiful,brand new facility with lots if amenities & activities. My mother-in-law has been there for 4 weeks and they still have some bugs to work out. We are having difficulty getting follow through on several concerns we have and are also getting conflicting answers from the staff. When this is resolved, we think we will be very happy with Cedarhurst.

We toured this community for the care of my father. This community was nice, but they did not have the level of care that was needed at the time. The staff were helpful and caring to what we needed. The community was clean and we liked the menu and the layout of this community and would have been happy with the value if they had what we needed at the time. I suggest families tour this nice community for the care of a loved one.

With 76 assisted living apartments and 24 residences equipped for memory care services, Cedarhurst of St. Charles is specifically designed with the best interests of our residents in mind. Individualized care plans are created for each individual based on his or her needs. That way the value of your days spent in the Cedarhurst of St. Charles community is as outstanding as possible.

Cedarhurst of St. Charles is more than just a place to live — it’s a thriving community. We have scheduled group and individual activities to foster fun, friendship, independence, and enjoyment among our residents, but also encourage people to make their own experiences based on their passions and dreams.