Nice Property!!

I have recently taken a tour of this community for my loved one and I have no complaints of how things had went. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. They had a great activity program as well as dinning experience for the residents. It was just not the right fit for us in the end decision.

A visit

The people we met during our tour were nice and the community looked clean. This community allows pets and they seem to offer some nice activities. The community we chose was just a little closer to family.

Providing Excellent Care

My mother is doing okay with her move to this community. She stills wants to go home, but I know she is in good hands. I couldn't have asked for a better community. The staff is very outgoing, and kind. She is safe, and receiving great care. I have already recommended this community to my friends, and will continue too do so. This is a good community.

Mom Is Getting Through the Transition

Mom has has been working through her adjustment stage and she is pleased with the community. I liked that it is new and upscale in this area. I would move in myself! The food is good from what I have tasted. The ladies that work here are pleasant and caring. It has been a good experience and I would recommend them to someone else or my friends.

Facilities were amazing. Had an appointment with [Removed] at 1pm. She was 10 minutes late and offered no apology. She gave us a quick tour, sat us at a table, showed us literature and almost pushed us out. My sister in law also felt the same way. No negotiating on prices was made abundantly clear. Leaving, I felt they were just interested in our money. Was very disappointed.

poor management

This place is poorly managed. There has to be issues due to high staff turnover. I have met some of the friendliest staff and then they are gone due to upper management. They have had 3 cooks in less than a year, they have had 3 director of health in less than a year, there front desk has had several turnovers, This is such a beautiful place but is poorly run. I have tried on several occasions to speak to management about my concerns and she just blew me off and told the staff that I was just a complainer.

Wonderful Respite Stay

We used this community for their respite services. Everything went very well. I know he was safe and in good hands. They did a very good job caring for him and his needs. Everybody here at this community is wonderful. This is a community I would recommend.

looks live 5 star hotel

It was very clean and polished. Looks like a 5 star hotel. They have activities and everyone seem to be happy and griping or cursing.