The Berkshire at Kensington - Waukesha, WI

A nice senior community

The property is very well managed, and the residents are very friendly. The maintenance crew is well appointed and the property is kept up to above average standards. The activities for the residents are organized and the staff is interested in the well being of the tenants. Every accommodation to make residents feel welcomed was appreciated by my Mom upon her move.

A tour for care

I toured this community for my mother's care. The staff was wonderful and I liked that they did follow up with me on my mom's needs. The community was nice and very clean. It was a nice size community with a good atmosphere. They had a list of activities that would have been good for my mom. I would recommend this community to other families for the care of a loved one.

This community is awesome.

The staff have been very friendly. They do not offer meals at this independent community. They have a lot of things to do during the day. They have a workout room, a store, a bank and large dining room where they offer other activities. The community is kept clean and well maintained. I like all the amenities they offer and I would recommend this community.

Now that was funny!

This place is wonderful and my loved one could not ask for better people. Even though this is not an assisted living the staff makes sure that the residents get to go out and have fun. For the peoples birthday they have a comedian that comes in. The meals are good because they can order out and have whatever they want. I would definitely recommend them.

A welcomed and needed service

We moved my brother from Chicago to Waukesha, WI. for health reasons. I was at a loss as to where to start to find a place for him. When A Place for Mom came to my rescue. They listened to our needs and before we knew it, they found the perfect place at Berkshire Kensington. They were very helpful and caring as well as efficient.

Living at The Berkshire

After touring several senior facilities, I chose to live at The Berkshire at Kensington in Waukesha Wi. I am new to Wisconsin, so I didn't know where to start looking. I contacted "A Place For Mom" and they gave me several listings in the Waukesha area. I visited six different locations and they were all nice in their own way, but I chose The Berkshire because it gave me the most for my money. I have been here for six weeks and I am very happy I came here. I have a lovely apartment, and there are many activities for anyone who wishes to partake. The people are friendly and the staff is always there for us. Overall, I'm glad I chose to live here.

The Berkshire independent senior apartment communities are specially designed to meet the changing needs of today's seniors. Our comfortable units are an ideal option for those who no longer want the responsibility and upkeep of a house but still desire privacy and independence.

Our properties are well located to offer easy access to abundant communiaty activities and services, shopping, dining, transportation, healthcare and more. We have many onsite services, a library, game room and other gathering places to encourage friendship and fun.

As a Berkshire resident you will be part of an active, well-rounded community that provides a sense of self, well-being and inclusion. Friendship, fun and a caring staff... living at the Berkshire will bring you peace of mind.

The Berkshire - Alive with Activity!