ProHealth Care Regency Senior Communities - M - Muskego, WI

This is a well kept facility with a different take. The main building where all the activities and dining is for assisted residents. Independent residents are in one of three satellite buildings. Nice buildings some nice floor plans. I have not chosen this facility for further consideration for Mom because we felt the socialization would be difficult. She would have to take a bus from her resident building to the main building for any activities. There appeared to be very little interaction of residents in the satellite buildings. That would only occur if there was casual meetings or if long time residents would take the initiative to knock on Moms door and interact with her. Take her under their wing so to speak. Nice facility, appears to be nice staff. This is a perfect for a truly independent senior.

Nice rooms, very few residents in the commons area. Smelled of fresh popped corn. Tour guide laughed too much

Enjoyable activity center!!

I have no complaints about how things are going for my mother since she made the move into this community. The apartment that she moved into was clean and any issues we had the staff made sure to fix in a timely manor. I really like that they have staff members on campus twenty four hours a day in case anything happens. My mom seems to be getting involved in some of the activities with the other residents at the community center and is enjoying her new living environment.

A positive atmosphere!

I would recommend this community because my loved one seems to be very happy since his move here. The staff has been very easy to work with and the place is very clean. It has overall been a positive experience!

Far walks...

When I toured the ProHealth Care Regency Senior Communities in Muskego, the apartments were too far from the main areas. Also, they did not offer 3 meals a day which is what we were looking for.

Thanks to A Place for Mom, I recently moved my aunt in to Prohealth Care Regency after she lived most her life alone and recently recovered from a stroke in a rehabilitation center for the past year. After 2 months, I can't say enough great things! There are SO MANY activities and events to keep residence active and busy. Every single person we have come into contact with, staff, residents, other employees, have been nothing but warm and welcoming. The apartment within my aunts budget was very nice and still included a washer/dryer and a deck with a lovely scenic view of the woods. The only downside is that the independent living apartments are separate from the main building/lodge, but Regency has a shuttle that continuously runs to pick up residents from their manors and drop them off. Or if you're loved one is still fit, it's not far to walk at all. They also host several events weekly within each manor's lobby or common area, which is great if residents don't want to travel to the main lodge and it's also a great way to socialize with your own neighbors. The events are very age appropriate and range from happy hour mix and mingle socials, pet therapy, guest speakers who focus on personal wellness and motivational topics, etc. There really seems to be something here for everyone. The best thing I can say is that each resident we have spoken to in passing or in the elevator LOVES being here. They are genuinely very happy, and it is so easy to see why! If you are looking for a place for your loved one, put this at the top of your list!

Convenient For All Of The Families

My mom is doing better. She is joining more activities and seems to be much happier. The community is nice and clean. My mom prepares her own meals and the amenities are enough to prepare food. This place is in a great location for all of our families to visit her. I would recommend this home, my husband and I would even live here in the future!!

Maintenance requests seem ignored.

A Pleasant Tour

This is a fine community. I had no problem during my tour of this facility. Everybody were very polite and friendly. The community looks well maintained. The staff was very kind and informative. It was just to big of a facility for my mother. I felt she would get overwhelmed. They have nice looking rooms. It was a pleasant tour.

Clinic In the Facility

My father has adjusted well with his move into the community. The community offers great activities and good food. The staff is friendly and helpful to us. The food is okay, it could be healthier. This is a good community for a reasonable price. The facility has a clinic on the property, so when he gets sick he is treated right there in his apartment.

The nice thing about the Regency is t...

The nice thing about the Regency is that you can live independently with the knowledge that people are around to help in an emergency situation. You can sign up for any trip you want. There may be days that you don't want to do anything and that is fine.

Toured here, but they indic...

Toured here, but they indicated my mother-in-law would have to leave when she became unable to care for herself. We don't want to have to move her again.

It was ok.

It was ok. I was not happy with the person we met with, she was rather rude, and considering all we were dealing with, we were beside ourselves, we needed compassion. In order to have your own place, the assisted living was in a separate building from the independent area. It was quite a walk to get to the mail or the next building for someone with a walker. If you don't need assisted living and you're just looking for senior housing it's probably good. We spoke to someone in the main building, and they seemed to be happy with it. They had some people in sitting in the foyer in wheelchairs and it seemed like there weren't many people around. It just wasn't a good fit for our needs.

Closer to home

Well this biggest thing for us was it was 10 minutes from our house where normally we were a half hour/forty minutes away from my mother in law; so its much more convinient, we just picked her up yesterday for a family picnic so it's really nice. The people there are so nice but the only thing is she likes to be alone so doesn't participate in all of the wonderful things they have to offer. Even some of the ladies that live her in her building are so nice too, they come and tell her everything that's happening and they sit outside and eat, it's really nice. As far as I know my mother in law is paying everything, she is paying less for her one bedroom apartment than where she was before. This is so much better because she had fallen in her other apartment getting out of the tub and this is a walk in. It's very nice

This one was wonderful! Everyone like...

This one was wonderful! Everyone liked it a lot! My husband thought that it had everything they would want or need to have in the future. Really thought it was open, bright, spacious, and beautiful.

Beautiful community, both inside and ...

Beautiful community, both inside and out. Gorgeous grounds and indoor/outdoor spaces. However, the apartments were just 2 smallish rooms, with only 1 of them having experior windows.

Regency – Muskego is conveniently located near the intersection of Racine Avenue and Woods Road.

Situated on 32 scenic acres and offering a private 3 acre lake, patios, gazebo and woods lining the campus, we offer full-service senior living with continuing care for mature adults aged 55 and better.

We are experts at providing educational, recreational, and social opportunities as well as health, wellness and fitness programming to keep our residents healthy, active and engaged. We have over 20 years experience and are backed by all the resources of ProHealth Care—the largest healthcare provider in Waukesha County.