The Abbington Senior Community - Heber City, UT

Best care ever

My wife and I enrolled my Mother to the Abbington in May of 2016. From the moment she walk through the lobby doors until this day, almost 2 years later, she loves it. She really feels she’s home. The management, staff and all involved makes her feel welcome each and every day. I highly recommend this assisted living resort to anyone. [names removed]

Not A Great Experience Here

My mom previously lived here but I felt the need to have to remove her from here. The staff was really trying to push the fact that mom needed to be in memory care and that wasn't the case. I found this stuff, for the most part, to be not understanding and not empathic to its residents. There was some staff that was good such as the activities director she was great. The food while mom was here was horrible nothing was good at all. There is room for improvement in the memory care section better-trained staff. They need to know how to deal with those types of residents.

Tour for care

We toured this community for the care for mom. We liked the staff who were caring and nice. The community was very clean and a nice atmosphere. The menu had the good choice of meals. They have a list of nice activities for the residents who are able to participate. We would recommend that families your this nice community for the care of a loved one.

Dad Seems Very Happy

Overall, the Abbington Senior Community has been wonderful! I love that all the staff, from the maintenance man to the Executive Director, are all kind and caring people who have taken the time to get to know all of the residents and their needs. They truly seem to enjoy their work and developing relationships with those in their care. Although my dad has only been living there for a few months, he is very involved and enjoys the friends he has already made. If there is anything that could use some improvement, it is the quality of the lunch and dinner menus. Breakfast seems to be a hit with everyone, but residents would welcome some tastier offerings at other mealtimes. The facility is clean, safe and decorated beautifully. I would highly recommend this community as a great place to live!

Great new place in Heber

This is a beautiful building. Brand new and feels like I walked in to a Marriott hotel. Was treated very nicely during my tour.