We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Physical Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
Only 15 minutes from Park City, Elk Meadows is located in the peaceful ranching community of Oakley, Utah. Nestled within thousands of acres of lush pasture land, the community offers its residents unobstructed panoramas of the valley and Uinta Mountains. Elk Meadows is senior living at its finest!
Our community also hosts a Specialty Alzheimer's unit. It consists of nearly 3,000 sq feet of secured indoor and outdoor recreational space. A 24-hour trained, dedicated and caring staff enhances this wing to give your loved one the specialized care they deserve.
We are committed to providing a caring environment with an array of quality services. We celebrate the innate dignity and enhance the total wellness of our aging population. Our values include Respect, Compassion, Responsiveness and Hospitality.
A prolific amount of windows and skylights allow for an abundance of NATURAL light throughout the community. Two large patios provide a place to enjoy the fresh air and country setting. Our fundamental mission is to serve older adults and their families to improve the quality of life for everyone. Visit with us today and learn more about how we incorporate our compassion into each of our services for the benefit of every resident every day.