Legacy Village of Provo - Provo, UT

Architecture is brilliantly done

A Place for Mom really helped me in my search for a place for my loved one. They definitely made this easier than it could have been. This place is fantastic and father loves it. The layout of the facility is great compared to other places that I have seen. It is more spacious, there are two elevators, his room is small but it’s laid out better with a huge bathroom and swinging door. They have good maintenance and housekeeping, a huge spacious excellent dining area, and fantastic food. The staff here is friendly, helpful, and just perfect. There are a lot of conversation rooms and open areas at the end of the corridors. The architecture is just brilliantly done for people to get around. People who use walkers or wheelchairs need big hallways. They definitely have ease getting around here. There are not traffic jams with walkers. I definitely recommend this location.

Temperature was too cold

The first thing when my mom and I toured this property was the temperature was too cold for her it seemed like the air conditioning was constantly running.
We had gone without an appointment and the usual women that run the tours was not there so the executive director did the tour for us and he seemed a little unprepared.
We did have lunch there and the food was good in fact on that day the dining staff was under staff so the executive director ended up serving the residents to help out.
The appearance of the property was beautiful a little too much so granted it is brand new but it came off looking like a 5-star hotel instead of someplace where seniors resided. I would have liked to have had a homier feel to it

Accommodating staff!

My loved one is very happy with this facility. It is absolutely beautiful! The staff could not be more helpful and accommodating. There are plenty of activities offered to my loved one, and she gets plenty of healthy options to eat. I would definitely recommend this facility!

Very pleased with everything!!

I have been very pleased with everything this community has been providing my mother. She has been really happy with her new living environment and has enjoyed the company of the other residents. My mom likes the food a lot , the chef does a great job accommodating her diet and making sure she is satisfied with her meals. Overall I have no complaints and would defiantly recommend this facility to anyone.

I Enjoyed the Tour

When looking at this community I saw that it is a nice community. The residents seemed happy when we talked with them. This community offered mail delivery. I was impressed with the place but they are too far for us. It would not be convenient.