Highland Glen - Highland, UT

Such A Great Place

I can't say enough wonderful things about this community it has been the best thing for my mom. The community is the perfect size for her the location of her room is great so she doesn't have to go far for meals for activities. She is enjoying being social with the other residents. The staff is wonderful so nice and caring and empathetic. The food is okay some days are better than others. I had taken a look at the memory care wing and it was very nice and the staff over on that side seem to know what they were doing very professional. I would recommend this community.

MBK Senior Living Home Office Representative

Thank you for your kind words and recommendation of Highland Glen. We are so pleased to hear that it has been the "best thing" for your mom, and that she's feeling right at home in our community. At MBK we endeavor to complete each task – large or small – with a passion for excellence. Thank you for letting me know that our experienced caring associates at Highland Glen are fulfilling that mission!

I Would Live Here

Hello!
We moved our mom into Highland Glen in June 20147. I live in the East, so stayed several days to make sure Mom was settled and comfortable. She will soon be 94.

We are very pleased with the facility. It is handsomely decorated. I love the paintings. The staff is attentive and caring and appear to love their work. The grounds are inviting and pleasing. The dining room is cozy. The food is imaginative and varied - important for diminished palates.

I would live there.

MBK Senior Living Home Office Representative

Thank you for your wonderful review and kind words about Highland Glen. We're so pleased to hear that you found the environment warm, the staff attentive and caring, and the food enjoyable. We're so grateful that your mom is settled and comfortable and that you have greater peace of mind knowing she's being cared for at Highland Glen.

Warm and Caring Environment

Such an amazing transition for my dad to go from his own home to this facillity. The staff are friendly and so accomodating. He felt like a part of a family there right away. The facility is beautiful and feels brand new. It is well taken care of and such an inviting environment for families. There are always activities going on for those who are interested and peace and quiet for those who aren't up to it. I always have a great experience when I visit and feel peace of mind that my dad is in a good place.

MBK Senior Living Home Office Representative

How wonderful to hear! We’re grateful that Highland Glen has so exceptionally met the individual needs of your dad. How nice it is to hear he's feeling like part of the family and you have peace of mind that he's in a good place. It is our pursuit as a senior living provider, to be the top choice in each of the markets we serve. Thank you for choosing Highland Glen; we truly look forward to serving you both!

Better then home

Highland Glen, in Highland UT is a wonderful facility with a beautiful view of the mountains. Both my parents joined the facility in 2014. Their food is amazing with a wonderful chef and kitchen crew that know each of the residence by name and what they like. All employees love and respect the resident as family. There is always an activity going on at the house. Movies, games, outside entertainers, church or doing service projects for others. I would highly recommend Highland Glen for your loved ones.

MBK Senior Living Home Office Representative

Thank you so much for your kind words about our Highland Glen community. We will pass along your complements to the chef and our associates! We're so pleased to hear your parents feel love, respected and part of the family. We're thrilled to hear that you're finding the amenities and services to be plentiful. Thank you for recommending Highland Glen.

A Wonderful Facility

My mother has been a resident at Highland Glen since it opened. She has been very well cared for there and loves the staff. She is now in decline, but in prior years she was very active and developed wonderful friends there, and has a great relationship with several on the staff.
Our family greatly appreciates the caring staff at Highland Glen. They are really wonderful, particularly the Activities Director ([Removed]), the Director ([Removed]), the Nurse and MedTech, and the receptionists.
The facilities are high quality and the apartments are very comfortable. I would recommend this facility highly to anyone who needs their loved one to be cared for safely and securely.

We would recommend Highland Glen.

Our Mother entered the memory care unit Highland Glen in February 2016. She had Alzheimer's. It was hard decision to have Mom leave her Home and go to Highland Glen, but it was a good decision. She received excellent care. The staff was caring and patient with Mom. After she adjusted, Mom enjoyed singing time, van rides, and other activities that were provided at Highland Glen. Highland Glen was good at keeping us informed of any concerns dealing with Mom's well being. They had different levels of care as Mom's disease changed that helped us in making needed changes in her care. They provided a great service to our family and Mom.

Amazing place and fantastic staff

When my parents were deciding on an assisted living home, my parents and siblings all fell in love with Highland Glen! It is a beautiful facility and the resident rooms are large. The activities are so much fun and our parents have really enjoyed it there. The staff is SUPERB! We can't say enough good about all of them! I would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone!

The 3 daughter's experience

My sister's and I moved our father into the Memory Care side of Highland Glen in August 2016. He was living in the assisted living side first and was having some difficulties with falling and his alzheimer's disease was progressing. The management advised us to move him into their memory care, where he would get more attention and higher quality care, plus more eyes on him. We were very reluctant to do this, but when they showed us what their Memory care unit looked like, we had no reservations. Their memory Care unit is large, clean, decorated beatuifully and smells very nice. That can be a problem with the Elderly care homes, which we know first hand as our Mother passed away with Alzheimer's 3 years ago. It took a few days for our father to adjust to the move. but once he did he absolutely loved it there and so did we. The staff is very professional, courteous and personable and you feel like it is one big happy, caring family. Our dad lived there until he passed away. In fact our family misses all the staff and residents and hope to be able to go back and volunteer or visit from time to time.