Taylored Residential Care II - Thousand Oaks, CA

A family we met at Sr Concerns has hi...

A family we met at Sr Concerns has highly recommended Taylored Res. Care. We hope to visit it soon. We are still gathering info & planning for future needs. 12/6/10 ~ My sister & my husband visited the Erten facility & met the director. (I was sick & had to stay home.) My sister was very impressed with the director and, of the three facilities we've visited, she like this one best because of the director's strong qualifications & professionalism, as well as the clean, efficient operation of the facility. The patients seemed content & well cared for. I intend to visit unannounced when I have an opportunity.

We are committed to the needs of the elderly, serving in a manner that maintains the worth and dignity of each individual.

We are committed to providing a safe and healthy environment emphasizing excellence at all levels of care.

Above all, we strive to provide tailored care or seniors in a private residential setting as close to home as possible. In order to accomplish this goal we devote specialized attention to maximum of six residents.

We pride ourselves in providing trained and experienced caregivers, who help foster the residents' self-worth and independence. Our competent, compassionate employees are trained to provide the highest level of are for the elderly. Our staff provide their outstanding services in clean, comfortable home-like environment.

We provide quality furnishings, spacious common areas, and peaceful rooms. Home-made, gourmet meals are served to our residents three times daily in our dining room.

Experienced RN with 30 years experience specializing in Gerontology. Owner is on site daily to ensure consistently high standards.