PARADISE PLACE - Thousand Oaks, CA

Monica is a saint

I'm finding them very satisfactory. Partly because the daughter of the owner who does most of the medical orientation, she is very good, her name is Monica and to be honest, I refer to her as "Saint Monica" because she's very good, very catious and obviously follows all the rules and everything but she is a very caring person so we're happy here. My wife is happy here also.

Back yard was very big and beautiful....

Back yard was very big and beautiful. Available rooms were very small and I can't see Dad living there. Owner was very nice but Dad would not understand her at all.

Our family loved the director and the...

Our family loved the director and the place. We are will be putting a deposit on this place. This place was great, friendly, informative, a warm feeling was presented. the room with the attached bathroom is what we were looking for. The cost was a little over what we were looking for BUT what it included was reasonable and we felt confident in the care my father-in-law will be receiving. And it will be closer to our house and that was a plus.