Hillside Manor - Thousand Oaks, CA

Very Pleased

Mom is doing very well at Hillside Manor. I am very pleased with the care they are providing for her. They serve a nice variety of meals with healthy choices. They also have a lot of fruit available for the residents.They do offer activities for the residents and they encourage them to participate. My mom has always enjoyed sitting and reading so she is comfortable being to do just that. I like knowing that she is in a safe place and being well cared for by people who are well-equipped to take care of here. The atmosphere is very warm and inviting, and it is very quiet comfortable. The owner is often there and he is very attentive to the resident's needs. I love that Hillside Manor is so close to my home so that I can visit often. I would highly recommend this community to others.

transition to home was poorly planned

Fair.
Friendly.
Overwhelmed handling my moms current physical and mental limitations.
Mom was only there for 3 nights.
Advanced dementia and down syndrome.

They are very good, and creative with her.

They are very good, and creative with her. She is happy, and I am happy I am kept in the loop. There isn't anything I would like to see improved or done better. I would give them a five, they are the best.

Review of Hillside Manor Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Thousand Oaks, CA

Very good however because the street is on a hill, the sidewalk and driveway are sloped and even with a walker, my mom will not feel safe walking. Also Pets only allowed for visiting not living.