Brio Manor Board and Care - Thousand Oaks, CA

Frat House or Retirement Home?

I can't say much for their care as I do not know anyone in this facility but as newcomers to our quiet residential neighborhood, Brio Manor leaves much to be desired. They constantly have large recreational vehicles like boats and huge trucks parked along the street. The trucks often remain for weeks at a time, blocking the view of drivers coming around the street corner.

Visitors block the neighbors' mailboxes, leave barking dogs in their cars, and have even parked with tires up on the curb. With all the young people coming and going, it feels more like a frat house than a retirement home.

Again, they may have lovely, high-quality care happening inside the house but what's going on outside is upsetting for almost every neighbor on the street.

we moved my parents into Brio from a ...

we moved my parents into Brio from a much bigger residential home and I can say that they have improved in most every way...the care is very good and my parents are thriving.

This place is awesome. Beau...

This place is awesome. Beautiful, clean, near Los Robles. Very open, sunny and easy to get around. Melissa is on top of everything.

Outstanding Real Family Feel!

First hand I can tell you they are very attentive and friendly. The facility is very clean and recently renovated. The staff are caring and a joy to communicate with. Melissa who's the registered nurse admin is very informative with the my father's care and he's in good hands with their staff. Hot meals not the microwave stuff and they really care and make him part of their family. Im impressed!!!!

At Brio Manor Residential Board and Care facility located in Thousand Oaks, we pride ourselves in providing a 5-Star level of assisted living care to our residents aged 55 and above. Located in the rolling hills of the Conejo Valley we provide a furnished or unfurnished accommodations for private or semi-private rooms. Registered Nurse owned and operated, our facility specializes in geriatrics, we provide exceptional assisted living senior care and accommodations to families looking to maintain a higher quality of life and health for your loved one. Your loved one will receive healthy treatment and companionship with a focus on their safety in a clean and professional environment. Our number #1 priority is to treat your loved one as royalty. Brio Manor is conveniently located less than a mile from Los Robles Hospital, parks, senior centers and libraries are a short distance away. We are licensed to provide specialized care to ambulatory, non-ambulatory, memory challenged and residents under any hospice program.

If you have a loved one in need of assisted living senior care, please do not hesitate to contact us because family comes first. Join our family and schedule a tour or be our guest for lunch or dinner!