The Crossings at Wayside - Raeford, NC - Raeford, NC

Comments regarding Crossings at Wayside, Raeford,NC

This facility presents very well initially. Staff friendly and helpful at first. Then try to reach one after your loved one has been admitted! Nursing staff excluded. Phones are often unattended and voicemail rarely works for a return phone call. Front door desk at times left unattended, I witnessed this myself. Anyone can walk in or out. My mom walked out and was found by the shuttle bus driver.

Be sure to label and take pictures of everything you bring to decorate your loved ones room. It grows legs and walks away! Staff does not appear to have a system in place to periodically check other residents rooms for odd/different things showing up. I should have done this myself, but was having a difficult time trying to get my mother to stay. Needless to say there should be a system in place to deter theft if there is not. I can’t recommend this place!

Beautiful entryway, but welcoming staff was absent. Signed in, waited another 4-5 minutes. Staff that was walking around avoided eye contact. No one asked what we were there for. Seniors were not smiling and didn’t look happy. That was enough for us. Drove around back of building, we noticed part of the staff were on cell phones, or smoking

TLC for care

I like the care her for my father. The staff are always friendly and caring to his needs. The community has a nice environment that he enjoys. The menu is very good and I like knowing that he is happy with the menu. He is activities with the other residents in the activities. We would recommend this community for other families for a good value and the great care.

Care and attention.

This is a nice community. I liked that staff that was very friendly. I like that the community is beautiful. The menu is nice and they seem to be pleased with the menu. They do offer a lot of good activities for the residents. We liked that they had a room for them as soon as we needed. This is a very nice place for my families members to call home. We would highly recommend this community for the benefits of care and value for a loved one.

Outstanding Care in Every Area

We like this community. The staff is very caring and attentive. The menu is outstanding with a great variety of meals to choose from. The community is clean and has a nice atmosphere. We like that the staff has helped him with participating in the activities with the other residents and that really did surprise us. We are very happy with the care and the value of everything that is offered from this outstanding community. We would highly recommend this community for other families.

Care for mom

I like this community for my mom. The community is nice and the staff is wonderful. I like knowing that she likes the menu of the meals that are healthy. The community might think of getting activities in the evening for the residents who want to participate. We would recommend this community for the care and the value for other families.

Loving Care

My mom is very happy here at this community. The staff is excellent in everyway possible. There is a nice variety if good meals. Very clean inside and outside. We recommend this community for others to want great care for family members needing loving care.