Tabor Hill Adult Care Home Inc - Portland, OR

Very nice facility

I was pretty impressed, but I thought there would be more caregivers than just the one that was there. There are 5 clients to one person. The facility was clean, it was very nice and they did activities. I may use the facility for my Mom and Dad. Very nice facility.

Totally Recommend

They did very well, we never had any complaints about anything. The staff was good, and it was a nice and clean place. It is an independent community and it worked great while she was independent. The staff members are extremely conscientious and respond quickly to any issues. They take great care .

They even have a craft room!

We had a difficult finding the right place for my Mom until we spoke with A Place For Mom. Linda Temple was integral in helping us find the right place. My Mom is 95 years old with a fun and lively spirit. She's quite gregarious. The Tabor Hill Adult Care Home is a perfect fit for her, as the rooms are large (she can use her wheelchair and scooter), the layout is great, there are three common areas for gathering, it has a huge living room, 3 great sitting areas -- they even have a craft room. My mother had a finite budget, and Tabor Hill was affordable. The home can accommodate 5 residents. The staff members are extremely conscientious and respond quickly to any issues. They take great care of Mom and we can drop by most any time. Since Mom has been there, we believe she's gotten stronger. We are very happy with our decision to move Mom to Tabor Hill.

Tabor Hill Adult Care Home is a licensed family owned business with over 16 years of experience in providing quality care for the elderly! Perched on top of beautiful Mt. Tabor Hill in Portland Oregon, this home provides a clean, relaxing, and enjoyable atmosphere. They offer their residents independence and a high quality of life in a home like setting, while at the same time having the security of 24-hour on-site supervision and professional experienced care! At Tabor Hill Adult Care Home the resident’s individual, physical, and emotional needs are tended by caring trained professionals with the highest regard for their respect and dignity.
This spacious and inviting home is nestled in one of Portlands greatest historic neighborhoods. In south east Portland. Residents enjoy their private deck and garden area and the spacious home that includes amenities such as private rooms and baths. They include delicious healthy home cooked meals, a variety of fun weekly activities, and a good sense of humor!

Please call today to schedule an appointment to tour this home!