Synergy HomeCare Phoenix - Phoenix, AZ

Synergy HomeCare Phoenix - Phoenix, AZ has yet not published prices.

One adequately trained caregiver and many unqualified.

Worse place ever!!!!-0 on the review

It was a piece of crap care, they were to change my mothers bandaids on her foot, two days. When I came back her bandages were soaked with blood and other. She was complaining her foot was hurting her and when I removed the soaked bandages hundreds of maggots crawled all over everywhere. There were holes in her foot that had never been there. Move forward a week or so and her leg had to be amputated above her knee. She had bruises where they had dropped her etc. I would not recommend this company to my worse enemy. They lied about everything , I will never forgive them for the way they treated my mother! Now I have to live with the guilt of having someone else come in so I could get a little break. They never changed the bandages because the girl said she had a weak stomach and wasn't going to do it.

Excellent Caregivers!!

My mother has recently been using the services of this home health company and I am pleased with how things have been going. The staff have been courteous to her needs and all of the caregivers are so professional in there work. They are always on time to appointments and make sure to keep in good communication with me about her progress as well as answer any questions I have. I would defiantly recommend this company to anyone in need of home health services.

Great Help From Caregiver

I needed help with applying medication to my skin. I have a caregiver that comes once a week to help me shower and put the ointment on. They are doing a good job for me.

Outstand help for mom

We are always happy with this service. When we need help we know that this service is excellent. the caretakers have always been reliable and on time. We have needed someone with her with feeding and personal needs. It's nice to know of a reliable and service that offers great care. I would highly recommend this service to other families.

Good option!

The staff have been pretty helpful and friendly but it took a little while to find the right caregiver from Synergy HomeCare Phoenix to make a smooth transition. They have been reliable, on time, and have been arriving as scheduled.