Home With Help - Scottsdale, AZ

Home With Help - Scottsdale, AZ has yet not published prices.

Happy and Satisfied

So far the caregivers have been beyond par and I am very happy with the service my father is receiving. His caregivers are attentive, kind, and professional. We had scheduling conflicts with 1 of our caregivers so we had to go down from 3 caregivers to 2 for a while. Besides that though, I am very happy with our experience and would definitely recommend A Home With Help.

Everything is going just fine.

Everything is going just fine with this home care service! The staff are very responsive and take great care of my father. One thing they could do, however, is implement a follow up system to make sure that the caregivers make it to the house on time. I ran into a problem where the caregiver did not make it to my home once when working with this service. Overall, this is a good service!

We had a great experience using Home With Help, the caretaker was able to communicate and interact effectively with a cognitively impaired senior. The company owners are personable, understanding and always available to take a call or present a solution.

Helpful Staff!!

I thought the staff at this community have been wonderful to my mother. They all are very attentive to her needs and make sure she is well taken care of. Her living environment is peaceful with lots of great amenities available throughout the day. She really enjoys the dinning experience with her friends as well as the other activities.

Mom's Care

We are happy with this service. The care takers are very nice and they were happy with doing the over night care for my mom. They always arrived on time and made sure that my mom was taker care of through out the night. We would recommend this service to other families for in-home care. We find this is a great value and great care.

They did a good job.

They did a good job. I didn't have any complaints. I only needed them for a very short time, but everything was smooth. We never had issues with billing, or with people not showing up or being late. It worked out well.

So far things have been working out okay.

So far things have been working out okay. We haven't had any issues with the agency. They seem to be reliable.

She Loves The Company Of Gina The Care Giver

We are very pleased with the services my sister is receiving from this home care. The care givers Gina is amazing, we really enjoy her. She comes and helps with light cooking, and practically anything we ask her to do. Lorraine really enjoys her company. I'am very comfortable with leaving her in my home for my sister. The owners were amazing to work with. They were very helpful and kind. It has been an excellent experience and I would recommend it.

A great resource

Home with help is amazing. They came out and had a nice friendly conversation about what we were looking for. They didn't have anybody specific that would fit our request so they went and found a gentleman who filled our needs unbelievably well. He is always on time, always positive, very flexible and his talents and education are impressive.

I highly recommend Home With Help

Wes and Kimberly [removed], the owners of Home With Help, have been wonderful in our experience of finding in home care for my mother. On my initial phone call for information, Wes spent time and explanation in a very caring manner to explain about their company and the process of hiring in home help. Wes and Kimberly both came to meet with my Mother and family members in her home. They wanted to meet her and see her home to get a feel of her needs, and her personality etc. They are very hands on and involved and approachable. They are able to be reached any time of the day or night, with a timely call back if they are unable to answer. They do a thorough check of their caregivers and put much care in matching the care giver to the clients needs etc.We interviewed multiple companies. Home with Help was very patient and informative through our process of making a decision. I would highly recommend Home with Help and am very grateful for finding them.

I am satisfied with Home with Help.

I am satisfied with Home with Help. I am happy with them.

We love them, love them, love them!

We love them, love them, love them! It's a perfect match, I loved the owner and the caregiver. The owners actually answer the phone 24-7, I called on a Sunday night, and they went out of their way over the holiday to find us the right person. They interview people, and bring a few out to let you choose. They chose two for us, but only one was able to come out. We loved her, and we loved their approach. They wanted to keep looking to give us another choice, but after a short trial period we didn't want them to find someone else, we liked her. They assess humor and personality as well as care needs, and work to find a good match on all of that criteria. Their philosophy is that they try to work themselves out of a job, if they can help the person get stronger, and more independent, where they no longer need help, then that is the goal. The caregiver notices things I would never notice. She is so easy to work with, and has truly gone above and beyond. They have a two hour minimum, rather than the standard four hour minimum, which has been perfect.

Wonderful staff

So far, Home with Help has done a great job. The office staff and the caregivers that they have sent out have been wonderful. The caregivers went above and beyond what was expected. They were so nice and compassionate.

Highly recommended

The caregivers that they sent out were both amazing! Both ladies had a great work ethic and did what was expected of them and then some. They were both professional, caring and very attentive. Home with help is a great company. I would highly recommend them.

Things are going smoothly!

Its been a fairly good experience so far. I haven't had any complaints. Things are going smoothly.

Caring and kind

So far, the caregivers they have sent out are good. They are caring and kind. The office staff here is very nice, professional and willing to help also.

mom and sister could not be happier

Home with Help is going wonderfully. Joyce is just excellent. She is just wonderful. This woman is excellent. My mom and sister could not be happier. I have only wonderful things to say about them. I am very happy with Home With Help.

Home with Help is primarily serving as a driver for my parents and things seem to be working out well. It's been a couple months and there hasn't been any complaints. Setting up services are very easy and the agency is responsive. All in all it's been a good experience.

Very compassionate

We have Home with Help coming in to help my mother with hygiene as well as serving as a companion and let me just say that I am extremely amazed. The time Robin spends with my mother is just priceless.

We are a Non Medical Home Health Agency covering the entire Valley. We have qualified Caregivers and CNA's.

We help clients with Personal Hygiene, Grooming, Errands, Grocery Shopping, Doctor's Appointments, Light Cooking, and Light Housekeeping.

All Caregivers and CNA's are screened for criminal background, driving record, drug use and TB test.

We are available 24/7 including Holidays.