Compassionate Assistance, LLC - Scottsdale, AZ

Compassionate Assistance, LLC - Scottsdale, AZ has yet not published prices.

Very Pleased

I was researching companies to provide care for my father with dementia. I called several companies in Arizona, and by far Compassionate Assistance was the most prompt and professional. They came out the same day to meet with me and my father. Since then we have had the most professional, caring caregivers. We have been truly blessed with the angels of Compassionate Assistance. I thank [Removed] for everything you have done for our family.

Mom is almost back to her old self

This agency is so amazing I can't believe the way they helped me, mom . Their minimum required hours is 4 and in the beginning that was fine, however, they got mom to where she needed to be in such a short amount of time we no longer need them.
They were so professional they kept the appointments never canceled on us the person they sent out was on time professional extremely nice. She helped mom with meals took her where she needed to go and overall she was just a wonderful companion for mom.

Improvements needed on communication and training.

I think the communication could improve. There always seems to be issues with the caregivers knowing how to give showers. This was something that was important to have done and I've had to train all the caregivers who have come to the house how to do it correctly.Sometimes they wouldn't do basic things like lock her chair before she sat in it. They send caregivers here when they aren't scheduled and caregivers won't show up on days we need them.We kept having a lot of communication problems. I hate to say it because they seem like nice people but it wasn't a good fit for us and we've explored other options.

I reached out to Compassionate Assistance to take care of my grandmother with Dementia. They exceeded my expectations as they were very responsive and provided excellent caregivers. They were flexible with our needs and I highly recommend using these services for those looking for in-home care.