Homewatch CareGivers - Phoenix, AZ

Homewatch CareGivers - Phoenix, AZ has yet not published prices.

Homewatch Caregivers— The BEST!!!Wi

We started with Homewatch several months ago, and are absolutely delighted!
My husband, who is a very private person, was reluctant about having someone in our home, even though he knew he needed help.
[Name removed], RN was the first person we spoke with, and immediately my husband felt at ease and ready to have someone come to our home to help.
Now, several months later, he and I both absolutely adore his wonderful caregiver! She’s bright, cheerful, empathetic, and knows what my husband needs before he even asks!
We HIGHLY recommend Homewatch Caregivers...
They’re true lifesavers!

Homewatch Phoenix is the best!

We were fortunate enough to have chosen Homewatch as the caregiver company to minister to my wife during the last 6 months of her life. She received compassionate, honest, punctual, loving care every day. There is nothing even close that can be said in words that would adequately profess our 110% satisfaction with Homewatch and their employee [Name removed] , who was a combination of Mother Theresa and Florence Nightengale. Management by the [Name removed] and their staff could not have been better. They are the best at what they do and I could not recommend them more highly.

I wanted some home care post a surgical procedure done at a local hospital and I found their services disappointing. I was unable to arrange appropriate care for my needs, for there was no room for flexibility. The first caregiver showed up nearly 30 minutes late, and the second caregiver was 1 hour late at the hospital. The communication between staff and scheduling was poor at best!

No Negative Comments

I have no negative comments about Homewatch CareGivers, They were on time and did exactly what they said they would do. I liked the aides they brought in. The person that was being cared for moved in to a facility though, or else I would still be using them.

Everything is great.

Everything is great. It took a few people to find the right fit. They were very good about making sure we found the right person, and now we get the same person out all the time, and they are reliable. There is no worry about someone being late or not showing up.

Homewatch CareGivers: I have no comp...

Homewatch CareGivers:
I have no complaints about them. At the initial visit, they were very nice, and informative. The caregiver they sent was just a gem. She was very knowledgeable and helpful. I'm very pleased with the services, and do not regret hiring them. Homeward CareGivers are on my top list to recommend to others. I give the caregiver a 5 out of 5, and the company a 3 out of 5.

Great service!

We've had a great experience with Homewatch Caregivers overall! They incredibly professional throughout the experience, and very accommodating to any requests I had. I really wanted to meet the caregiver I would be assigned before we started, which they were happy to set up for me. The man they assigned to us was friendly, professional, and very upbeat. I really appreciated how flexible he was in terms of scheduling, we had him for an 8 hour shift but he was always willing to split that up to cover whatever times of the day we needed.
I would highly recommend the service, we've had nothing but good experiences with them!

These people have been very...

These people have been very professional and a pleasure to work with. Extremely competent.

We are very pleased with the experience with Homewatch CareGivers.

We are very pleased with the experience with Homewatch CareGivers. We have the same caregiver that comes out, she is a great match for our loved ones. I liked that the company wanted to make sure that she was a good match and that if for some reason it wasn't working out, they would work to find a good fit. They have a professional reputation. In my experience I have found them to be very professional and organized. They are a really good company!

Good Company

Sometimes they send care givers that go above and beyond and sometimes we get care givers that only do what they are told to do. When you have care givers that do everything and go above and beyond you start to expect that every time. Overall they are a pretty good company and they are providing the proper service so far.

We know what matters to you and that is safety first, as well as quality care that gives you and your loved ones dignity in a time of need. Our caregivers are bonded and insured, and have gone through national background investigation.