Cerna Homecare - Phoenix, AZ has yet not published prices.

• Meal Preparation
  • Transportation
  • Laundry
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands

Knowledgeable caregivers

I used Cerna Homecare for a few months for my Dad. All in all, they were pretty good. There were those little unexpected things that would happen but I don’t really have many complaints. There were a few caregivers that didn’t live up to our expectations. They told us they wouldn’t be able to give my Dad a shower but when [Removed] (another caregiver) came to help, she was able to do so. I don’t know if that was the truth or not as to whether or not the other caregivers really could help with the showering issue. Otherwise, they all seemed knowledgeable about the type of care he would need and were good about following specific instructions on how to care for him. I was there during the day to feed him and [Removed] would clean the house; when I mentioned cleaning to another caregiver that came out, he wasn’t very responsive to it. [Removed] was very knowledgeable and very helpful to us in many ways. Because of her, I would recommend them.

Home Sweet Home Care.

We have had been working with Cerna Homecare. They have been wonderful. They show up on time and they have no problem staying busy. My Mother was happy with the 1st nurse and was surprised to find she like the 2nd one even more. Things have improved to the point we are going to make some medication changes (cutbacks) and I feel confident we have all we need if not more in our nurse's!

My Care At Home

I like the care that I am getting from this service. The caretaker is nice and friendly. I am happy that she is willing to take me to the doctor if needed. I like that she is always on time and helpful. I have found her to be very nice. She is helpful with the grocery shopping and small errands that I need. I would recommend this service to other families for good care.

Quality care

Things have been great so far. [Removed] the sales rep is really great and available 7 days a week. We did have one lady come out but it didn't work out and the caregiver we have now is wonderful. My mother can be difficult and they are so patient and understanding with her. I would recommend them.

Cerna is Excellent for Finding High-Quality In-Home Care!!

We work with [Removed] at Cerna Homecare, and she has gone above and beyond to assist us in having high-quality and caring help for our 94-year old cousin who is still living in her own home. She not only found us a consistent care-giver who we appreciate and feel like she's family, but she keeps us informed on any changes and suggestions she might have for enhanced care. We regularly communicate both with [Removed] and the caregiver, and we are never surprised by the pricing or unanticipated events. We are long-distance, so we depend on Cerna to keep us up-to-date and inform us of what is necessary for the care of our cousin. Bonnie has made several excellent suggestions for enhanced care and does all the leg-work necessary to implement what we need. We couldn't keep our cousin in her own home without Cerna!!!

Good Home Care for mom

My mother received very good care when she needed assistance. They were understanding and treated her very well. They were reliable when needed. Reliable and on time and met all requirements for good care for my mom.

Things are going great

Oh my Gosh things are going great. We feel very blessed to have found them. We actually placed her with someone less than three hundred feet from where we live, so that is wonderful. Thank you to A Place For Mom.

Great company

Cerna's caregivers are a great help. They are professional and caring. The level of service is wonderful from the office staff to the caregivers. We do not have any complaints so far. This is a great company that really cares.

There When We Need Them

Cerna’s Caregivers have been like to angels for my mom. I must admit, I am a pretty tough cookie to deal with, but Cerna answers my questions and returns my calls quickly. I recommend Cerna’s services to anyone that needs compassionate assistance and respect in their loved one’s life.

Cerna

What you think is a "tough cookie" we consider to be a diligent and loving family member! Thank you for choosing Cerna and taking the time to review our services.

Morning Help for my Mother

My mom has Alzheimer’s. My dad had a terrible time getting her out of bed each morning.  Some days she refused and rather than argue, he let her sleep much too long. Cerna Home Care provides hourly care each morning to get mom up, cleaned-up, dressed and fed. Her caregiver is so patient. Cerna has made a huge difference in mom’s life and has relieved dad of stress.

Cerna

Thank you for taking the time to reach-out with your feedback. It is our mission to make a difference!

Help after the hospital

After my dad’s surgery, he needed full-time care while he recuperated at home. In Cerna’s care he got his medicine on time, his meals were prepared – his daily needs were tended to with a smile and respect. He was NOT thrilled about having someone he did not know at the house, but it did not take him long to get over it. Thank you, thank you, thank you Cerna!

Cerna

Thanks for writing Jessica. We understand the bit of resistance your dad felt - it is normal. The core of Cerna's care is based on respect and dignity - we're glad it shined through and won your dad over!

Great experience

Cerna handled our needs with great care. Their staff was professional and well trained. My mother is 87 and came home from the hospital and was very wary about having people in her home and the staff made her feel at ease.

I would recommend Cerna to anyone looking for senior care.

Cerna

Thank you for sharing your Cerna experience! Your mom is not alone in feeling that initial unease. Making clients feel comfortable is one of Cerna's strengths.