I Need An Angel, Inc. - Scottsdale, AZ

I Need An Angel, Inc. - Scottsdale, AZ has yet not published prices.

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking Angelic care of me during the past year.
Fondly, [name removed]

Review of I Need An Angel

Please know that we think of you often, and appreciate all that you do for us. Your kindliness, and professionalism is truly from God!
Thank you for always remembering us and I really enjoyed the Angel Bulletin.
We wish all of you a very blessed day.

Review of I Need An Angel

[Name removed] and [name removed] - thank you for the "I Need An Angel" notebook, cup and pen. They are representative of the quality look and care that Angel exudes. Your excellence of standard is appreciated.
With respect,
[Name removed]

Review of I Need An Angel

I meant to get this in the mail sooner, but later is better then never. Thank you for all you did for [name removed] while she was with us. She needed people like you to make her life easier. She may not have been the easiest person to get along with at times, but she was a lovely human being who had so much talent that was yet to be explored. Thank you for your thoughfulness and caring. You were a big help for [name removed] and I also.

Review of I need an Angel

Dear [name removed]

I really enjoyed meeting [name removed] and receiving the lovely gifts you sent me. The writing equipment folder are perfect because I like to write notes on my calendar and enjoy keeping records. The red cup reminds me of Valentin'es day which, of course, is the feast of LOVE. I am blessed to have had special Angel's in my life for the past 16 months. Thank you for making it possible. I am fortunate to be involved with such a high quality organization as "I need an Angel". Keep up the excellent work you are doing, I really appreciate it!!

Review of I Need An Angel, Inc. - Scottsdale, AZ

My mom is a [Removed] sometimes but I Need Angles got know her and were always impressive – office and caring givers.

I Need an Angel will not disappoint you

I Need an Angel is the best Caregiving Service in the Valley. They take the time to match the right person with the right Caregiver for their own special needs. Every Angel on assignment goes through a very thorough background check and ongoing Caregiving training.
At I Need an Angel you or your loved one will be treated with Respect and Dignity that you deserve. You will not be dissapointed with service or family like atmosphere at I Need an Angel.

My husband works at ASU and this community has been convenient with closeness to shea and Osborne hospital, the food stores, our banks and pharmacies.
We have the golf course and walking paths be winds our apartment. We also have grill restaurants we can walks to. We also have ease to get on the 101, and closeness to the airport and I came to “I need an angel after driving by the office”. Treated with kindness and respect. I made an appointment to come back and meet with one of staff.
We were so pleased with the staff and care givers. We used the agency until my mother-in-law required 24hr nursing care.
My mother-in-law passed away 5.29.2017 at hospice.

I have been greatly impressed by the high quality of service provided by “I need an Angel”. The caregivers that they send me are excellent. The organization itself inspires my greatest confidence, I highly recommend them.

[Removed] provided excellent care for my wife during several month of difficult times when my wife was coping with Dementia.

My caregivers, Barbara with I Need an Angel is great. She is truly the best caregiver. I have had with an agency and she is the best fit for my sally. I am pleased with the service I have received.

Good to us.

I Need An Angel - Scottsdale

Invoice discounts need to be stated clearly. Company handles each client with compassion and integrity. I am very excited about my birthday present. The caregivers are amazing angels.

I Need An Angel

You are the best! Saw Mom today and she was in good spirits, no doubt to you and your outing, words could never express how grateful we are to have you a part of our lives.

I Need An Angel - Scottsdale

My daughter setup this service for me, I am pleased so far. Silvia is professional and punctual and we get along well.

Awesome! Wow!

I Need An Angel

My caregiver Nancy is great. She knows my house. I do not like changes at all she has been here a year so I'm happy.

Good to me.

No complaints at all.

I Need An Angel

I am very pleased with the care I have received.

I Need An Angel - Scottsdale

My brother and sister in law hire I Need An Angel routinely and are very pleased.

I Need An Angel

I Need An Angel is great!

I Need An Angel - Scottsdale

Very responsible and caring angels. Always there when I need them.

I Need An Angel - Scottsdale

Some caregivers need a lot more experience and info in healthy eating and care of individuals who are sick and to learn more about what there clients illnesses so they provide better care -- the agency is great -- I love you all!!

I love I Need An Angel!

I Need An Angel - Scottsdale

I have had a very good overall experience. When my Angel was sick one time they sent another good gal to cover. I didn't have much notice but it worked out fine. I Need An Angel does good work.

Great!

Awesome!

I Need An Angel

We are very happy with service. The caregiver Eileen is very professional. We love her updates. She takes wonderful care of my wife.

I Need An Angel

Love the caregivers that helps mom.

I Need An Angel

I wouldn't change a thing! I Need an Angel has built a great representation with me and my experience has been awesome.

Great!

2nd choise for home care.

2nd choise for home care.

I Need An Angel®, Inc., Recognized Award Winning HOMECARE. “Caregivers You Can Depend On” AT HOME, HOSPITAL OR FACILITY.
I Need An Angel Home Care helps seniors, and those recovering from surgery or chronic illness stay safe, independent and comfortable in any place the Client calls home.
“You are Not Alone or On Your Own, Anymore, we make it easier. Our team is an advocate, for you, and supports and guide families by providing essential care needed to increase independence, avoid falls, and anticipate needs. Learn about our as needed Backup Plan.

The SERVICES You Want:
* Traveling Caregiver for In and Out of Town Trips
* Companionship: A Friend/ And Advocate Makes Life Fun
* Family Respite to Personal Care, Dressing & Toileting
* Hygiene Assistance: A Shower, Fresh Look & Hair Care
* Resources for Massage, Hair Nails Reike, Hypnosis, Life Coaching & More…
* Help in Hospital & Recovery, Assist with Exercising

Services Available Valley Wide. Bonded & Insured. Call Today (480) 951-4083 Free Stuff & Resources Available at www.INeedAnAngel.com