Valley of the Sun Homecare - Scottsdale, AZ

Valley of the Sun Homecare - Scottsdale, AZ has yet not published prices.

Valley of the Sun Home Care gives me peace of mind while caring for my Mom

I am more than happy with the care Valley of the Sun Homecare has given my Mother. She has very special needs and [Removed], her Caregiver, has given her the dignity in her daily life she deserves. Mom feels safe with her, and that in turn really helps me because I am not able to care for Mom myself. I would recommend Valley of the Sun Homecare to anyone and everyone. I rest easy knowing that she is under the most wonderful care.

Excellent service

Valley of the Sun Homecare provided exceptional service as well as care to my mother during our time of need. Staff was very accommodating and made the entire process as easy as possible. #1 Homecare company in the valley!!

Ethical and awesome company with a HUGE heart!!

Reading the previous reviews on here really confuse me. I am in the healthcare industry and have had many clients use this company. The families are always very happy and they take great care of the clients that they serve. I have heard people on many occasions tell me how not only did they love the caregivers, but also let me know how the owner has gone above and beyond for them. He is always available and takes care of everyone as if they are part of his own family. When i see posts about injections, I cant help but think that something is fishy, since this is a home care company and not even something that they provide in their scope of service. I would and will recommend this company over and over again. Out of the 4 years worth of clients I have had use this company, I have NEVER had anyone upset that they did!

Skilled and Caring Company !

With many options to choose from for In Home Care services, Valley of the Sun Homecare provides top notch quality service for us by skilled and compassionate caregivers that you can trust. Highly recommend their services!

Horrible Business Ethics

Absolutely horrible and dishonest business misleading information provided about contract and cancellation agreement. Management was very Rude and Unproffesional.

Worst homecare ever Be Aware

This is the worst company. They are very unprofessional. They tell you something and do another. Sent 5 different employees to my home. Be aware before signing anything with this company

Liked best but unable to administer i...

Liked best but unable to administer insulin

#1 pick, however, can not administer ...

#1 pick, however, can not administer insulin. Would have to change my schedule to accomadate or bring someone in.

Our Mission
Finding the right provider to help care for your aging loved one is a daunting task. You want someone you can trust and depend on. Most importantly, you want someone who will care for your loved one as well as you do. Our mission at Valley of the Sun Homecare is simple: to treat each and every client like our own family.

Our Caregivers
We pride ourselves on our exceptional staff of experienced, compassionate caregivers. We go above and beyond the industry standard to select and hire only those caregivers we could trust to take care of our own loved ones.

The Right Match
While it’s important to have a caregiver you trust, it’s also important to have a caregiver who is compatible with your loved one.
In everything we do – from our extensive hiring process to our in-home assessments – our goal is to bring you the peace of mind that comes from knowing your loved one is comfortable, happy and receiving exceptional, compassionate care.

Our Approach
Valley of the Sun Homecare offers a full range of services to help maintain the independence and comfort your loved one deserves, all in the familiar and private surroundings of home.
Our caregivers are available any time – day or night – seven days a week. Whether you need us for just a few hours each week, or 24 hours per day, we will accommodate your schedule to provide the care you need.