Symphony of Mesa - Mesa, AZ has yet not published prices.

The Rehab was really good!

He was getting physical therapy there, and had been walking with assistance, and was progressing quite well. We moved him because every week they would tell me they were going to discharge him and then wouldn't discharge him. There were times when I would come and he would be very wet and messy. They would have one nurse and two CNA's for 15 patients. The rehab part was great, I have nothing but praise for them. I think they need more help with the nursing side of things. I do think he got good care. In the long term care area, I saw room after room with the shades drawn without a lot of light. The one thing I would like to tell them, is, when you have two tv's going at once in a shared room, you need to put a governor on the volume.

Symphony of Mesa is one of the most innovative leaders in the delivery of post-acute care and management services. As a family-oriented operation, we take a uniquely personal approach to delivering the highest quality outcomes possible for the guests in our care.While other facilities may strive to maintain the status quo, the staff at Symphony of Mesa is passionately dedicated to the goal of consistently improving our level of care. Through innovative solutions like our Rapid Response Program, we’ve made great strides in improving patient care, reducing lengths of stays and preventing 30-day rehospitalizations.