Symphony at St. Augustine - Saint Augustine, FL

Symphony at St. Augustine - Saint Augustine, FL has yet not published prices.

Awesome Care

I moved my friend into Symphony at St Augustine. Symphony and the care staff are amazing. They are caring and loving and take care of her as if she was family. They are attentive and the facility is clean and bright and feels like home. They have definitely made me and my friend feel like family and truly care about her. The activity director is very knowledgeable and has awesome activities for the residents. There is always something for everyone to enjoy. They take field trips weekly. Pam in the business office is a gem as well. She is always willing to sit and talk with you if you have any questions or concerns and handles them promptly. Jill Hecker, helped us every step of the way and made her transition easier than I ever thought it would be. The concierge is fantastic and is always willing to help and can answer all my questions. She greets everyone that walks through the door with a smile. I highly recommend Symphony at St Augustine to anyone looking for an assisted living and memory care community for their loved one.

Shawn Torrey

Hi Nickie, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review and rate Symphony at St. Augustine five-stars. We are ecstatic to know that you and your friend feel like you are part of a family. We strive to create that feeling by having the right employees, loads of activities, and the atmosphere that you are at home. If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us either by Facebook message or phone. Thank you again, Nickie, and have a great rest of your day. Shawn - Digital Marketing

Safety...

My Dad resided there for ten months.
I at times so struggled with the care my Dad was receiving...
Lost dentures, two sets after living there three months. Sure, easy to think things easily get lost, misplaced but the bedroom doors were often kept open and unlocked as were the little cabinets in bathroom...where such items should have been...locked up.
Staff was immediately informed...little was done. Sadly, they seemed so uninterested over the fact this was pretty devistating to my Dad on a daily basis for the reminder of his life. An elder with dementia, normally struggled with chewing and swallowing his food...no dentures meant more struggle for him.
Several overseeing his care stated they were unaware he wore dentures. He lived there three months and they were unaware he worse dentures!
He refused dental care and I doubt he could have sat in de tam chair! No way I could have new ones made up for him.
Glasses missing.
Safety, during a visit he was found outside, unsupervised filthy...covered in feces and urine.
He resided in the locked down section of Symphony...for those with wanderlust and those that the illness has progressed a little more. Those requiring more then promting with self care and daily activities.
No employees noticed him gone, even though the alarm went off as he exited through the fire escape door, rather then following safety procedures an employee shut alarm off and went about their business. No head count on residents checking to see if anyone was missing.
Safety measures not very important that day.
No explanation given, no questions answered or concerns addressed. So glad j visited that day!!!
Sadly, Communication was limited with management.

My husband new home

The care at this community. The staff is very caring and attentive, They offer a good variety of healthy meals from a private chef. They do offer a lot of nice activities. I like knowing that he is living in a clean community that he enjoys. We would recommend this community to other families for good care and a nice value