Silver Creek Retirement Living - Saint Augustine, FL

Really Lovely Place

I looked at Silver Creek when I was looking for a place for my loved one, and I thought that this community was a really lovely place. However, we had seen another community previously that we liked better and had more amenities that would fit my loved one.

Parents are Well

My parents are doing well since their move to this community. I'am comfortable with their move to this community, and everything is working out well. The community is nice, and clean when I visit. They provide good meals, and they have tired some of the activities they have available. The staff is taking good care of my parents, and their needs. This is a community I would recommend.

My brother and I chose Silver Creek for the new Resident of our mom

Enjoyable activities!!

My family and I are very pleased with this community and everything they have been doing for my grandmother. She has been saying to all of us how much she is loving how things are going for her. The residents have done a great job at welcoming her with open arms as well as all of the staff. She stays busy with the great activity program and different events they hold throughout the week. Overall are pleased and would recommend it to anyone.

A comfortable place

My parents caregivers at Silver Creek are very attentive. We have good communication with them. They offer a lot of daily activities. The food is very good. The community is well maintained. I feel comfortable with them living here and I would recommend taking a look at this community.

A Wonderful Atmosphere For Your Loved One

They go over and beyond and it's been a blessing. They were the best price and in the location I wanted. I love their constant communication and they send me pictures of my dad participating in activities. They have a lot of activities. They know all the names of the residents and I can walk in and they know my name. It is a warm and friendly place where he is happy and we love it.

My mom is so happy

My mother was one of the first residents to move into Silver Creek. She was at another facility in St. Augustine and was very unhappy. I can' t say enough positive things about the staff and the thing she loves the most is the food. Their pricing is also very affordable and we are paying less now than were she was and we are so glad we moved her in.

Impressed

I am looking forward to this facility opening. I have reserved a unit for my parents to move in once they open. The building is beautiful from the outside and the staff i have met seem very passionate and caring. I actually didn't know that the building was not open yet and walked right in. I didn't get too far before a construction worker informed me that i was to go to the sales trailer I was very impressed with the inside of the building from what i saw. There have been delays with construction but I feel that it will be worth the wait once we are able to move in.

This facility is under construction, so I was not able to see rooms / public areas. The planned spaces look attractive (hallways of residences separated into smaller wings, public / gathering spaces on each wing). Activities and technology seem modern and informed by research/science. The people I spoke with there were kind and knowledgeable. I was very impressed! My only concern stems from not being able to see the finished facility and to interact with staff and/or residents.