Sabal Palms Senior Living - Palm Coast, FL

Sabal Palms Senior Living - Palm Coast, FL has yet not published prices.

Sabal palms

I chose Sabal because the administrator reassured me that he would be in excellent hands. She had run her own memory care facility on a smaller scale. I was told that there was 1 aide for every 3 people. The other facilities that I had looked at, the ratio was 9 to 1. My husband was admitted the next day! I had to travel to NY for medical reasons and my husband was too sick to travel. He hadn’t;t showered for me in 9 days, so I was reassured that he would be cleaned up. When Ireturned 4 days later, my husband had 3 pairs of pants on, 3 golf shirts and 2 sweaters! He was unshaven and had never showered and his teeth wee not brushed!!
The toilet was dirty. I think that the aids looked in on him and saw that he was sleeping anddidn’t Want to bother him. With the toilet dirty, Idon’t think any staff had come in, they would have wiped the urine off the rim!

1 of top 2 choices in the area.

Mom is in memory care. New facility with California modern architecture. Of the places I visited in the area; in the middle between low-end linoleum type place and high-end resort. Food and menu also in the middle range. Staff, with the exception of some of the nurses, appear to like their job. Some go above-and-beyond. Deciding factor for me was location provides nature views from windows and some rooms have screened porches/balconies for pets. Only negative is that some of their activities don't appear to attract residents, not much engagement. They need to evolve their activities to suit their residents (more wine and bus trips, less arts and crafts).

Great Community

I visit this Community on a weekly basis. I work for a local Home Health Company. Sabal Palms is beautiful! Very Clean, and no bad smells! I have some of their Residents during an Activity, they looked like they were having fun, very engaged. I have also been there during meal time, and the food looks and smells delicious! I would definitely recommend Sabal Palms to anyone looking for Assisted Living.

Great Place to Be!

By far a great place for mom , dad or any loved one in your family. Staff is always there to help with everything and anything.

Absolutely a must see!

Wow! What a gorgeous community. I have been to many properties and this by far is the best I have seen for size, color scheme, location and friendliness. The pricing is very competitive as well. If you have a loved one who needs assistance or memory care, go see Sabal Palms.

new facility. Great activity room, movie room with individual loungechairs, bar/party room, private dining room. Regular dining room with restaurant look and feel. Great activity room, exercise room. Staff all very helpful and pleasant. Rooms a bit generic but nice. Could use a larger frig/freezer in the rooms.

My post correction

A correction to my previous post about the toilet paper, it’s now included. It was my misunderstanding. The director is very responsive to any concerns you may have.

Sabal Palms

Beautiful place, excellent food, caring staff. My only issue is residents have to buy their own TOILET PAPER. It apparently is not included. If you run out, too bad for you. Ridiculous.

Beautiful new community. Spacious living areas, plenty of amenities, lovely decor. Only drawback is that there are only two 2 bedroom units at this facility.