Brookdale Palm Coast - Palm Coast, FL

Brookdale Palm Coast - Palm Coast, FL has yet not published prices.

Treating Him Very Well

Everything is going very well here for my husband he is getting taken care very well. During the hurricane, I didn't have to worry they moved the residents to a safer community and things went well. The staff is very good here very nice and helpful they care about the residents. My husband is liking the food he eats well. He does the activities. The community is close to family so we visit often. I would recommend this community

A nice community

The staff at this community are friendly. The food is excellent and the community is kept clean. They offer daily activities. My only concern is I do not think they were trained to care for my loved one as I do not think they evaluated them correctly. This is an assisted living community not a nursing care community. They do not separate the memory care residents from the rest of the community and we liked this. I would suggest asking a lot of question in regard to the type of care they offer here.

Great Staff for Care

We toured this community and liked the staff who were very nice and seemed positive. the community was clean and maintained. The list of activities was available to the residents to participate. The menu looked appealing. We would suggest other families for this community for the care of a loved one.

Very nice place!

They've done an excellent job so far at Sterling House of Palm Coast! The staff here really go out of their way to make sure the residents are comfortable and well taken care of. Everyone has been very friendly and professional! The facility itself is clean, smells nice, and is well kept in general. Another big factor for us was that Sterling House allows pets.

Don't trust them to correctly assess dementia

My relative has dementia and the staff assured us that was no problem. They claimed to excel in care for that condition. I expressed my doubts, but again they insisted they wanted her there. In less than 3 days they had her Baker Acted, they called the police and had her removed BEFORE they notified us. She was taken to Halifax hosp psyc ward. This was a disaster, I couldn't get her released for 3 weeks and she almost was in a comatose condition upon release. Sterling House then informed us she was not suitable to return.

They do a good job.

They do a good job. They keep the place very clean, and the staff is friendly. The value is hard to judge, based on everything out there and what you get for the money. They are pretty good about responding to a need or a concern. They do a pretty good job with activities. The food is a high 3 or a low 4.

Review of Sterling House Palm Coast FL

Sterling House is a really nice place for Mom. It is small (only 42 unit) but everyone is so nice and helpful. The facilities are clean and comfortable. Mom has been there almost a month and is enjoying all the activities and socialization with the other folks.

Best community compared to others that offer same level

(Activities Not Rated) Sterling House is a community that is designed for certain types of care. The community is a secure community so the residents just can't wander off. They're a decent community overall. There location was convenient for our family. They really are the best community in the area that offers the level and type of care we were looking for. They are a smaller community then the other in the area. Overall they were just the best fit for our situation.

Brookdale Palm Coast is an exceptional assisted living community in beautiful Palm Coast, Florida. Palm Coast is located between St. Augustine and Daytona Beach and offers world class golfing, fishing and outdoor recreational opportunities.

At Brookdale Palm Coast, our residents enjoy high quality, personalized services in a home-like community. Our community offers private apartments and is easily accessed by those residents with limited mobility. Residents are often seen enjoying each other's company or entertaining family and friends in our cozy common areas.

We are committed to providing a fun, engaging and vibrant community for our residents — and one they are proud to call home. To ensure we are meeting the unique needs of each resident we provide personalized care plans that are regularly reviewed and adapted to change with the resident. Our service fees are based on need so residents only pay for services they need. Other services provided by Brookdale Palm Court include:

Assistance with activities of daily living
24 hour access to a well-trained and compassionate staff
Three delicious and balanced meals with snacks available throughout the day
Personal laundry and housekeeping services performed regularly
Medication support
A life enriching activities and social calendar