Arbor Terrace Ponte Vedra - Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

Positive experience

The lady I had was excellent. The agency was very easy to work with. I would recommend them.

Tami Cumings

Thank you for your comments. Your feedback is very important to us. If there's any more we can do in the future to help you, please do not hesitate to call us. Tami Cumings, Senior Vice President of Sales

Arbor Terrace - how it's supposed to be!

Arbor Terrace is new, its designed well with all the amenities needed to care for your loved one with a dementia!

Beyond the impressive first visual is a staff that "gets it"! From the Executive Director to the Chef to the CNA's, they all understand how to care for a person challenged with a cognitive impairment. From the "Dementia Virtual Tour" (a sobering 8 minute reality of what its like to have dementia) to "Dining With Dignity" (preparing healthy meals that are easily eaten without utensils) there is a positive vibe that surrounds Arbor Terrace. The motto to all staff...care for each person as you would for the person you love the most! Think about it...

What you see on their website is what you will see live! Care for people with a dementia is not easy. It must remain on point, "joining their journey" consistently and compassionately, and requires leadership to set that example. That leadership has to be involved and reinforce those expectations. To that point...I see them everywhere, and often! Even at night and on weekends.

We have very high expectations of the community that cares for my sister! She deserves the very best, and I believe we have found it at Arbor Terrace!!!

Excellent facility. Staff was very helpful and friendly.

Arbor Terrace of Ponte Vedra offers quality, state-of-the-art memory care residences in the beautiful Ponte Vedra area.

Designed specifically for those affected by Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias, Arbor Terrace Ponte Vedra provides cutting edge approaches to care, dining and daily engagement, all anchored in deep connections and personalized attention. Our two levels of care ensure that each resident’s gets just what they need.