Not clean or kept up...

I toured this facility with my mother and it's extremely uncared for looking and dirty. [name removed] was pleasant but other staff was preoccupied. The RN was rude and condescending and seemed to think we were abusing her time. Kitchen was off limits to view, I can only imagine it's as dirty as the rest of the building. Price was outrageous for the condition of the building. Nothing state of the art here. I will NOT be considering this facility or any others within this company. I would recommend they replace the RN with someone who actually cares and clean it up...The smell of a couple of wheelchair bound residents was really concerning.

Low energy and badly cared for...

I toured this facility with my father and was not impressed at all. The building shows obvious signs of wear and is not clean. Staff except for [name removed] were unfriendly and preoccupied. I didn't even see a lead figure that day. The RN was rude and condescending. She seemed to be put out that we were taking her time. Pricing was outrageous for the quality of this place and we were not allowed to see the kitchen, wonder what's in there... I would NEVER recommend anyone to this living space. Going elsewhere and gladly!!

A great place to call home! At ALC, we honor the commitments we make to our residents and their families. Our goal is to enhance our resident’s quality of life by providing a warm, caring environment that fosters independence, dignity and choice of each resident.